1. Joined
    12 Aug '04
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 11:11
    Originally posted by caissad4
    After seeing the unrest which is being created by several of the of the mod team it is obvious that the whole group should be removed as mods and an entirely new group selected. Things have gotten ridiculous here in the Red Hot Pawn forums.
    Piddling bans, abuse of authority coupled with a superior attitude by some mods reflects badly on the site as a whole.
    I've recced for the truth in it, but I have to say that it may be unfair to TONY.

What this site needs is more TONYs on the mod job: an impartial mod, that doens't get involved in the heated discussions, doesn't gang up with trolls, or call others users "ignoramus" in the public forum.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 13:36
    Originally posted by Tatarana Crocodilo
    I've recced for the truth in it, but I have to say that it may be unfair to TONY.

What this site needs is more TONYs on the mod job: an impartial mod, that doens't get involved in the heated discussions, doesn't gang up with trolls, or call others users "ignoramus" in the public forum.
    Ask Tony how the team does.

P-
  3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 13:52
    I'm not going to state my opinion on this excellent suggestion by caissad.

I will say that it is interesting to see the sides line up in support and opposition.
  4. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 13:55

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Forum Moderator
    15 Jul '09 14:05
    Thread closed, use site feedback to discuss moderation. If the admins are not happy with the moderation, change will happen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree