My Clans

My Clans

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IC

Moves
02 Aug 07

In my opinion this would prove more useful than many of the other icons at the page top. I realise that non subs couldn't use this feature, but it seems to be a hassle not having an easy link to my clans.

b

Here

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by Ice Cold
In my opinion this would prove more useful than many of the other icons at the page top. I realise that non subs couldn't use this feature, but it seems to be a hassle not having an easy link to my clans.
Ya, it is a hassle not to just make one click to get to my clan home.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
02 Aug 07

Using Firefox and ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, I can click "My Home" and I have an option in the drop down list for "My Clans".

D

IC

Moves
02 Aug 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Using Firefox and ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, I can click "My Home" and I have an option in the drop down list for "My Clans".

D
That's ok, I have heard alot of bad things about greasemonkey and I won't use it because of that.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
02 Aug 07

That's ok, I have heard alot of bad things about greasemonkey and I won't use it because of that.
Well done.

D