listen

listen

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C

Moves
22 Dec 05

I know dont have that subcription me got a list here people who dont like it this site will be alot better if we didn't have it anyway we pay for the internet allready and u want us to pay more to play on this site

S

New Norfolk

Moves
22 Dec 05

very good point u got there poowoo that what I will call u if u dont mind then subsrcition what every they r I know what they r they r things u got to pay every month to just to play ina tournments and join clans how stupid

r

Moves
22 Dec 05

Originally posted by ChoasPoowoo
I know dont have that subcription me got a list here people who dont like it this site will be alot better if we didn't have it anyway we pay for the internet allready and u want us to pay more to play on this site
well... we meet again!!??

read your other 4 posts on the topic

talk about SPAM

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
22 Dec 05

ChaosPooPoo

C

Moves
22 Dec 05

shut up go away then just trying to put it in all your thick heads anyway who maded this site and put that stupid thing up I wanna know

C

Moves
22 Dec 05
1 edit

u shut up look at your name what r a chinese chicken

S

New Norfolk

Moves
22 Dec 05

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
22 Dec 05

Hypothesis:

ChoasPoowoo = SlimeyNuts

m

New Norfolk

Moves
22 Dec 05

jesus what going on here u got another one and mouthing yeah that the way u got to get it in then nevermind then Slimey u helping r u that good let show then

C

Moves
22 Dec 05

S

New Norfolk

Moves
22 Dec 05

d
His Mateship

Glowing in the dark

Moves
22 Dec 05

Please stop bewiildering Choaspoowoo

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
22 Dec 05
1 edit

chickedy china the chinese chicken have a drumstick and your brains starting ticking

TM

Moves
22 Dec 05
1 edit

I have a good solution if you don't like this site it comes in two easy steps.
1) Resign all your games.
2) Never ever come back.

Then you can go on a site you do like. Also I think you will find that although you need to pay for the internet there are many sites on it that ask for payment. The ones that don't are either adverts or people like you.

I don't pay but I am thinking about starting to it for the benefits.

Also how would the site be better if anyone could play I think becoming a sub is a way of saying you are serous about chess.

d

Moves
22 Dec 05

Hmmm. Two people, neither of whom can spell "chaos".