Date needed

Date needed

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here

Moves
02 Sep 17

Although dates are given for the last post there is no date for when a thread started
This would help me because there is so much rubbish put on the Clan Forum it would help to know I do not need to see the latest crap

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
02 Sep 17

Originally posted by @padger
Although dates are given for the last post there is no date for when a thread started
This would help me because there is so much rubbish put on the Clan Forum it would help to know I do not need to see the latest crap
Sorry Padge I don't see your point.
Why is it relevant when a thread starts?.
The thread title is there and , as you say the latest post date.
I remember the titles of the threads on all the forums I am interested in(very few on the clan forum as you say)
I just look at the date of the last post and if it's not later than the previous time I looked I don't look.

Here

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @venda
Sorry Padge I don't see your point.
Why is it relevant when a thread starts?.
The thread title is there and , as you say the latest post date.
I remember the titles of the threads on all the forums I am interested in(very few on the clan forum as you say)
I just look at the date of the last post and if it's not later than the previous time I looked I don't look.
I am getting on in age and cannot remember all the time whether I have had a look at a thread before
It would save me time if a date was on the original thread because most of what is written on them become just plain stupid after a while
Just one person down rating another
You cannot go by the number of posts because some threads can have a lot of entries where as another one will have just 1 or 2
So if it is something new and the date is there I can see straight away

RHP Member No.16

Moves
04 Sep 17

Click the thread title link and you will see the first post, and the date.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Sep 17
1 edit

I am getting on in age and cannot remember all the time whether I have had a look at a thread before
It would save me time if a date was on the original thread because most of what is written on them become just plain stupid after a while
Just one person down rating another
You cannot go by the number of posts because some threads can have a lot of entrie ...[text shortened]... e will have just 1 or 2
So if it is something new and the date is there I can see straight away
Can't you see the date right up there under the thread title next to your name as the original poster?

Here

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @mwmiller
Click the thread title link and you will see the first post, and the date.
Yes but if it was there I wouldn't need to click it

Here

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
Can't you see the date right up there under the thread title next to your name as the original poster?
No
It's not as if there isn't enough room for it
You could have the date of birth with all the room

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
07 Sep 17

Take it to match.com, Spanky.

Here

Moves
08 Sep 17

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
Take it to match.com, Spanky.
Why do you never offer an opinion on anything ?
You just make smug remarks

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
08 Sep 17

Why do you never offer an opinion on anything ?
You just make smug remarks
Why can't you take a joke? Lighten up. Pull that stick out of your arse.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Sep 17

This looks more like the General or Clan forum than site ideas!

-VR