Cribs's copying RHP posts

Cribs's copying RHP posts

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Graceland.

Moves
09 Mar 05

May I suggest that RHP changes it stance to incorporate a site ban should users copy posts and threads without the user and RHP's consent ?

Currently DoctorScribble's (AKA Cribs who was previously banned from RHP) is pasting comments from Ivanhoe on this ForumWars site. I believe this to betray the trust that most users place in RHP by posting on these forums. Whilst RHP itself can do very little to prevent this type of behaviour, rectifying its ToS to prohibit such acts and following up on any such transgressions would provide users at RHP with a greater sense of protection from such acts.

Pcaspian.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
09 Mar 05

Originally posted by pcaspian
May I suggest that RHP changes it stance to incorporate a site ban should users copy posts and threads without the user and RHP's consent ?

Currently DoctorScribble's (AKA Cribs who was previously banned from RHP) is pasting comments from Ivanhoe on this ForumWars site. I believe this to betray the trust that most users place in RHP by posting on these ...[text shortened]... sions would provide users at RHP with a greater sense of protection from such acts.

Pcaspian.
Why in the world would anyone care? Let me tell you why they would care. They would really be upset that if they posted something so absolutely ludicris that they would be embarrassed that others would see it.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
09 Mar 05

Currently DoctorScribble's (AKA Cribs who was previously banned from RHP) is pasting comments from Ivanhoe on this ForumWars site. I believe this to betray the trust that most users place in RHP by posting on these ...[text shortened]... sions would provide users at RHP with a greater sense of protection from such acts.

Pcaspian.
You should put a copyright notice in your posts so some devious minded person doesn't quote you.

MS

Under Cover

Moves
09 Mar 05

Last I checked, once you post in a public Forum, you lose any right to privacy on the post.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
09 Mar 05

Pcaspian.
Why now? This has occurred for a long time. Many have paid homage to Ivanhoe on that site with his quotes.

The RudeĀ©

who knows?

Moves
09 Mar 05

Pcaspian.
You really have nothing better to say to ostracize Cribs,uh?

You have nothing left to criticize at the point that you propose a ban for ''copying and pasting'' Rhp posts to FW.

Maybe you forgot that your friend ivanhoe (who probably is the one who recced your crappy proposal) used to copy and paste pieces of posts of FW,to show what Cribs was doing at his site (like if anyone cared).

Which is the danger in copying and pasting posts to other sites?
Bible thumpers like RBHILL do it everyday ,many guys do it everyday,but you never complained,you complain only when is Cribs to do it.
Hypocrite.

You can stop remarking at everypost of yours that Dr.Scribbles is Cribs,like if no one already knows it, because Russ know it since months and if he doesn't care I don't see why you should.
You're pedant like no one else here.

By the way your proposal is one of the worst ever posted here,but I know that it wasn't really a proposal,it was only a way to continue your own personal fight against Cribs.

Get a life or real life enemies,you're pathethic.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
09 Mar 05

Pcaspian.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
09 Mar 05

Pcaspian.
(wiping tears from my eyes)

Your post is the funniest thing I've read here since Shavixmir's
'shaving' thread.

Banning people for copying information that was freely posted in
a public forum.

That is just rich beyond measure.

It is worth $30 a year just for moments like this; I can't thank Russ
enough for times like this!

Nemesio

Moves
09 Mar 05
1 edit

Currently DoctorScribble's (AKA Cribs who was previously banned from RHP) is pasting comments ...[text shortened]... HP with a greater sense of protection from such acts.

Pcaspian.
are you not copying content from a post from another site (Forum Wars) and posting it here without that users permission (Dr. Cribs) yourself? Bit hypocritical that isnt it? Are not you betraying the trust of a user of Forum Wars by posting information from that site on RHP about his identity that you now would be sensitive or sensationalist? So whats your point? Do you have one or is this just some elaborate fuss about nothing just so you can make mention of Dr Scribbles and Cribs in one sentance in the hope that russ might read it?

Get a life.

Andrew

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
09 Mar 05
1 edit

This is a very good Site Idea. Imagine what the Internet would be like if all sites implemented it.

p

Graceland.

Moves
09 Mar 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nemesio
HA HA ... HA HA

I think even my 10 year old niece comes across as more mature in online forums and you claim to be what, 60 ?

The RudeĀ©

who knows?

Moves
10 Mar 05

This is all you have to say?
Do you think that your is a ''mature'' proposal?

q

Moves
10 Mar 05

q

Moves
10 Mar 05

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
10 Mar 05

I think even my 10 year old niece comes across as more mature in online forums and you claim to be what, 60 ?
HA HA HA HA HA HA...60? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Where did I make this magical claim, pcaspian. I will resign all of
my games at RHP and never come back to the site again if you can
find a post where I insinuate being 60.

You are a laugh-riot!

Yes, pcaspian, you are super mature, asking Russ to ban people for
posting public content from this site on another site with proper the
proper citation.

We should all take lessons from you in maturity.

Nemesio

60...that's a good one...60.