color profile

color profile

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
01 Dec 06
1 edit

be able to have different color fonts on the "about me" on the profile
I believe this should only be for subscibers, but, maybe non subs as well. Only on the "about me"

maybe the color of your graph too, instead of green.
maybe be able to "color code" it to your preference. Like, have red bars mean wins, balck bars mean losses, etc.

Summarily, to be able to choose the color theme of your profile. Maybe for subs only though

SS

Moves
01 Dec 06

E

Swansea

Moves
01 Dec 06

Originally posted by Ramned
I believe this should only be for subscibers, but, maybe non subs as well. Only on the "about me"

maybe be able to "color code" it to your preference. Like, have red bars mean wins, balck bars mean losses, etc.

Summarily, to be able to choose the color theme of your profile. Maybe for subs only though
Good idea for adding a little extra to the site 🙂

Simple idea and adds to the individuality of each member!

R
The Rams

Moves
03 Dec 06

comments/

D
Brain Ninjaaa!

Cali

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by Ramned

I love it !

R
The Rams

Moves
04 Dec 06

I dunno if it has enough support for the admin to consider

R
The Rams

Moves
09 Dec 06

and also, besides choosing the color of your "about me" &/or graph, being able to underline the "about me"