CLUB Tournaments: It Would Be REALLY cool:

CLUB Tournaments: It Would Be REALLY cool:

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
26 Nov 11

...along with the automatic entry features provided for club tournaments (which I know you guys are working on as we speak) IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL to offer the ability to create club tournaments in FISCHER RANDOM START format...did I mention that IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL...?...

since 1-Feb-07

Australia

Moves
26 Nov 11

Don't be greedy - let's concentrate on the improvement that REALLY matters, the banding of private club tournaments!

Moves
26 Nov 11

I would like to see more tournaments with a 1/7 timeout ratio - I find 3 days per move to be frustrating

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
26 Nov 11

Originally posted by Kewpie
Don't be greedy - let's concentrate on the improvement that REALLY matters, the banding of private club tournaments!
I firmly agree KEW but nuthin' wrong with being second on the priority list as well as FIRST 😀

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
26 Nov 11

Originally posted by LEUR
...along with the automatic entry features provided for club tournaments (which I know you guys are working on as we speak) IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL to offer the ability to create club tournaments in FISCHER RANDOM START format...did I mention that IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL...?...
HA, are 'they' really working on this or do I sense a bit of irony thrown in for good measure...as intimated by kewpie as regard THE club issue, 'you've got to swim the moat before you get to the castle'..the logic being, 'demand' as you please when you eventually conquer...a likely story if ever I heard one 😀

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
26 Nov 11

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
HA, are 'they' really working on this or do I sense a bit of irony thrown in for good measure...as intimated by kewpie as regard THE club issue, 'you've got to swim the moat before you get to the castle'..the logic being, 'demand' as you please when you eventually conquer...a likely story if ever I heard one 😀
...am swimming as hard as I can guys...

since 1-Feb-07

Australia

Moves
26 Nov 11

I don't want ANYTHING that might slow down the banded-tournament thingy. After we've got that, then it's safe to start another hare ....

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
26 Nov 11

Did we all contact admin' with regard to the 'TER in clubs' ??
'send feedback,' with the box header 'miscellaneous' does NOT apparently work lol, did anyone get a reply ?? ..perhaps another route is now required.

Angazi

South Africa

Moves
28 Nov 11

I also enjoy the 21/0 games ;-)