Clan Member recs separated

Clan Member recs separated

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
03 Sep 08

This is a pointless discussion as with RN return they will no longer reinstate the old system

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
03 Sep 08

Originally posted by adramforall
Also what happens when you leave a clan and former clan mates still rec you, and what happens if you rejoin 6 months later?

Do we need further options?

Legitimate recs

Brown nose clan recs

Brown nose former clanmate recs

Brown nose clan recs which were formerly known as brown nose former clanmates recs

Who gives a flying eff who recced the post recs

😕
😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

N

The sky

Moves
03 Sep 08

Originally posted by adramforall
Also what happens when you leave a clan and former clan mates still rec you, and what happens if you rejoin 6 months later?

Do we need further options?

Legitimate recs

Brown nose clan recs

Brown nose former clanmate recs

Brown nose clan recs which were formerly known as brown nose former clanmates recs

Who gives a flying eff who recced the post recs

😕
Don't forget red nose reindeer recs!

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
04 Sep 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
Don't forget red nose reindeer recs!
I'd rec your post if it wasn't a stupid piece of garbage

N

The sky

Moves
04 Sep 08

Originally posted by uzless
I'd rec your post if it wasn't a stupid piece of garbage
Would you rec it if you were in one of my clans?

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
04 Sep 08

Originally posted by Red Night
What do these people have in common (excluding bowmannn)
All post(ed) funny and original posts that made these dull forums somewhat entertaining.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Sep 08

Originally posted by Crowley
All post(ed) funny and original posts that made these dull forums somewhat entertaining.
Usually putting someone down, rec'ed by people wanting to climb on their bandwagon.

Mob mentality at its finest.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
04 Sep 08

Originally posted by Suzianne
Usually putting someone down, rec'ed by people wanting to climb on their bandwagon.

Mob mentality at its finest.
I haven't given out a Red Night Seal of Approval in quite some time.

Well said, Suzi.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Sep 08

I haven't given out a [b]Red Night Seal of Approval in quite some time.

Well said, Suzi.[/b]
Don't be so hasty.

After my disillusionment after joining TSM, I'm not so sure I would want your approval.

I'm just voicing my own opinion of the rec system. I'm not jumping on your bandwagon. Please remember that.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
04 Sep 08

I haven't given out a [b]Red Night Seal of Approval in quite some time.

Well said, Suzi.[/b]
Can I jump on your bandwagon too?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Sep 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Palynka
Can I jump on your bandwagon too?
And you can take a flying jump at a rolling doughnut, for all I care.

Edit: oops, looks like I was a little hasty this time. 😳 I thought that was pointed at me.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
04 Sep 08

Originally posted by Suzianne
And you can take a flying jump at a rolling doughnut, for all I care.

Edit: oops, looks like I was a little hasty this time. 😳 I thought that was pointed at me.
I think you might want to take it easy on those testosterone injections.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
05 Sep 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
Would you rec it if you were in one of my clans?
Sir, I wouldn't join any clan that would have uzless as a member

d

Moves
08 Sep 08

I never had that many wrecks. Certainly nowhere near 2000.

My clan did not participate in the idiotic practice of gang-wrecking each other's posts.

I opposed the wreck system and regularly discouraged people from giving me the offensive things.

I had the most wrecks of anyone after the reset. That was because Starrmann and some other PFC member ...[text shortened]...
Starrmann
Rignorant

Hmmmm....?

What do these people have in common (excluding bowmannn)
More Red Night misinformation.

While I somewhat agree in the sense that I believe recs should not be anonymous, the "facts" you have presented here are terribly innacurate and skewed.

A) "My clan did not participate in the idiotic practice of gang-wrecking each other's posts.", and "That was because Starrmann and some other PFC members attempted to discredit me by giving me all of their wrecks."

Given that recs are completely anonymous, there's no way you can prove either of these statements to be true. To claim these statements are true is either completely naive or flat-out lying. I don't want to assume which it is.

B) "The top wreck getters on the site prior to the reset included the following:

Bowman
Xanthos
Darvlay,
Phlabibit
Moldy Crowh
RHB
ringtailhunter
HoH
RBmoriis
Nordlys
Starrmann
Rignorant"

Also, completely made up and arbitrary. Some real facts to consider, the rec system was in place well before the private clan forums were implemented. Most users you list here received many of their recs before the PFC was ever conceived. You have also left out SEVERAL users who have nothing to do with your favourite clan, including no1marauder (over 1000), bbarr (over 1000), nemesio, vistesd, pradtf (over 1000), ravello, kirksey, ivanhoe (over 1000), russ (over 1000) and many others who have contributed significantly to this forum over the years.

Your list is also totally inaccurate as some of the arbitrary names you listed had very little recs (ringtailhunter and rhb are two posters who did not have a significant amount of recs). Considering there is no record of the rec count, I am not surprised and you have merely taken this opportunity to further your agenda more.

There is no denying the rec system is flawed but how about we try and fix it to better this place instead of just replaying the same ol' boring drama over and over again? Does that sound like a good idea, Red? Are you even interested in making this a better place or are you just more concerned with your grudge against some users?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
08 Sep 08

Originally posted by darvlay
A) "My clan did not participate in the idiotic practice of gang-wrecking each other's posts.", and "That was because Starrmann and some other PFC members attempted to discredit me by giving me all of their wrecks."

Given that recs are completely anonymous, there's no way you can prove either of these statements to be true. To claim these statements are true is either completely naive or flat-out lying. I don't want to assume which it is.
The funny thing is that we've seen Red Night in his private forum organising his clan to rec posts.

The other really funny thing were the PM's he sent out to his clan mates asking them to rec posts.

But, I'm not about to start feeding the troll now.

Also, Shavixmir was rec king for a long time.

I think my post on this page got me the most recs for any post I've written. http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=14772&page=2

I believe darvlay's highest rec receiver was a post stating his disapproval of an outspoken racist (I can understand why you are against this type of communitty voice, given your explicit support for racists in the past, RN) The community spoke, and that racist's username was banned.

D