Clan Forums

Clan Forums

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
27 May 09

There should be a way to erase EVERYTHING in a private forum with the click of a button.

Thanx in advance!

P-

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
27 May 09

Originally posted by Phlabibit
There should be a way to erase EVERYTHING in a private forum with the click of a button.

Thanx in advance!

P-
Agreed, I was racing around hiding posts and closing threads today and I really wanted a broom to sweep it all under the rug.

Yr Smrt!

t

Moves
28 May 09

Originally posted by Sunburnt
Agreed, I was racing around hiding posts and closing threads today and I really wanted a broom to sweep it all under the rug.

Yr Smrt!
Might deleting the original post solve your problems? I think he means literally everything with one click. All the threads deleted. Poof.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
28 May 09

Originally posted by tomtom232
Might deleting the original post solve your problems? I think he means literally everything with one click. All the threads deleted. Poof.
Why is Russ coming over for dinner and everyone wants to hide the evidence. The SM doesn't have to worry about that. We are open, honest and professional.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
28 May 09

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Why is Russ coming over for dinner and everyone wants to hide the evidence. The SM doesn't have to worry about that. We are open, honest and professional.
lol

See you still have that dry sense of humour. Keep up the good work!

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
28 May 09

Originally posted by Phlabibit

Thanx in advance!

P-
There is, its called Russ.