Clan challenges

Clan challenges

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here

Moves
06 Jun 13

It would be nice when you receive a clan challenge to have a link to your clan home instead of having to go to your home and then to the challenge

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
07 Jun 13

Originally posted by padger
It would be nice when you receive a clan challenge to have a link to your clan home instead of having to go to your home and then to the challenge
supported

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
07 Jun 13

endorsed

Here

Moves
13 Jun 13

Please

Here

Moves
18 Jun 13

Just to keep this in mind .It really would be useful

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
18 Jun 13

I wouldn't want to detract from the OP's suggestion here, but personally I click on the 'clan v my clan' link(s) directly above the board...you can then link to your own clan page as the new beta site lists both clans individually, and not solely as a challenges link...I 'think' that distinguishes the new set up from that of the old ?

Here

Moves
19 Jun 13

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
I wouldn't want to detract from the OP's suggestion here, but personally I click on the 'clan v my clan' link(s) directly above the board...you can then link to your own clan page as the new beta site lists both clans individually, and not solely as a challenges link...I 'think' that distinguishes the new set up from that of the old ?
It would still be nice to go to your clan home directly from a message that says your clan has been challenged

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
21 Jun 13

The "new clan challenge" and "challenge bounced" messages have been updated to include links to the challenging clan's home, the challenge itself, and your clan home. Hopefully that is everything covered. 🙂

Here

Moves
21 Jun 13

Originally posted by Russ
The "new clan challenge" and "challenge bounced" messages have been updated to include links to the challenging clan's home, the challenge itself, and your clan home. Hopefully that is everything covered. 🙂
Thanks Russ

Here

Moves
23 Jun 13

Originally posted by Russ
Just had a message that my clan was challenged still no link to clan home

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Jun 13

Just had a message that my clan was challenged still no link to clan home
It works for me. Thanks

Padger you noticed that the words "this challenge" are a link?

Here

Moves
25 Jun 13

No I did not notice that ,thanks
It was there