Choosing non-sub for Clan

Choosing non-sub for Clan

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
27 Apr 09

Clans should be able to choose 2 non-subs as members, those 2 subs who being 'have had membership' of RHP for over 2 years deserve opportunity!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
27 Apr 09

Originally posted by mikelom
Clans should be able to choose 2 non-subs as members, those 2 subs who being 'have had membership' of RHP for over 2 years deserve opportunity!
You get what you pay for, no more.

P-

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
27 Apr 09

We should have an option to "Recommend against"

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
27 Apr 09

So all that happens then is a clan of 20 decides that each year two members get "free membership" of the site.

Can't really see admin going for that one now, can you?

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
27 Apr 09

Originally posted by coquette
We should have an option to "Recommend against"
Exactly rec'd

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 Apr 09

I could support that "have been" subscribers may stay on the clan lsit until they finished their last game for said clan.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
29 Apr 09

Originally posted by Ponderable
I could support that "have been" subscribers may stay on the clan lsit until they finished their last game for said clan.
I thought that was the case? 😕