Checkmate detection in analyze board

Checkmate detection in analyze board

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
22 Dec 05

Nothing like that would ever appear without a consultation first anyway. And because I have to code it up too, it is even less likely to happen.

-Russ

WM

Moves
22 Dec 05

Originally posted by Russ
Nothing like that would ever appear without a consultation first anyway. And because I have to code it up too, it is even less likely to happen.

-Russ
Great,consider me consulted and we shall let this thread die peacefully 😏😉

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
22 Dec 05

Ha! Just for you, grumpy old man, I shall revive my idea every now and then with a post up here...!

WM

Moves
22 Dec 05

Originally posted by Aiko
Ha! Just for you, grumpy old man, I shall revive my idea every now and then with a post up here...!
Why,this is wonderful news.Not only have I irked you but you are willing to waste your time trying to irk me.It's a Mc win win sitchiasion(sic).Grumpiness too all ,and too all a grumpy day.😏

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
22 Dec 05

I always have the feeling when I am close to checkmating my opponent and when I am making my final move, it will turn out to be not a checkmate yet. I thought of the idea of the analyze board function to be of use to detect a checkmate if you position the pieces around on the board. It will be of use too when I am working through different positions to see whic ...[text shortened]... lyze board function be extended with a checkmate detection? Or is that a bit too much of an aid?
Those who cannot solve this

Thread 34320

should not play chess!

d

Moves
23 Dec 05

Originally posted by Bowmann
Those who cannot solve this

Thread 34320

should not play chess!
Interesting new use of the word "solve". I will bear it in mind in the future.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
23 Dec 05

Originally posted by dottewell
Interesting new use of the word "solve". I will bear it in mind in the future.
You have a mind?

d

Moves
23 Dec 05

Originally posted by Bowmann
You have a mind?
Do you need to borrow one?

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
26 Dec 05

This is the stupidest thing I've heard lately. If you can't tell whether its checkmate or not, walk away from the chess board and don't come back.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
26 Dec 05

Originally posted by zakkwylder
This is the stupidest thing I've heard lately. If you can't tell whether its checkmate or not, walk away from the chess board and don't come back.
Now, take a pill and become more relaxed. It is not to help out where mentally I am lacking something, I just wanted a functionality to aid in detection so I can quickly figure out different positions and receiving a conformation at the end of each position for a checkmate position. Call it lazyness, if you really feel you need to say something bad about it.

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
26 Dec 05

Now, take a pill and become more relaxed. It is not to help out where mentally I am lacking something, I just wanted a functionality to aid in detection so I can quickly figure out different positions and receiving a conformation at the end of each position for a checkmate position. Call it lazyness, if you really feel you need to say something bad about it.
I do... and I will.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
26 Dec 05

Originally posted by zakkwylder
If you can't tell whether its checkmate or not, walk away from the chess board and don't come back.
Likewise with check.

🙄

D

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
26 Dec 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Likewise with check.

🙄

D