automatic timeout for clan matches

automatic timeout for clan matches

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20 May 06

I would like to see the automatic timeouts applied to Clan matches. These are after all competitive matches with a simillar structure to the
mini-tournaments. I believe, therefore, that the same rules should be applied and when the timebank(clock) runs down the player should be eliminated.

E

Swansea

Moves
20 May 06

Originally posted by WayneC
I would like to see the automatic timeouts applied to Clan matches. These are after all competitive matches with a simillar structure to the
mini-tournaments. I believe, therefore, that the same rules should be applied and when the timebank(clock) runs down the player should be eliminated.
Same here, and im sure alot of other people would too, as it has been brought up before. 🙂

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
20 May 06

i agree

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
20 May 06
1 edit

I don't agree. I like to collect skulls. And especially those starred ones...
But it is a good idea in case both players are gone into eternity, though.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
20 May 06

Originally posted by Aiko
I don't agree. I like to collect skulls. And especially those starred ones...
But it is a good idea in case both players are gone into eternity, though.
You can still take the skull if you wish. I'm sure it would be like tournaments and have a 2 day delay.

Either way, I agree. Rec'd.

Wgo

University

Moves
21 May 06

I like it.

H
Finish Him!!!

Chess Club HQ

Moves
21 May 06

I would like to see the automatic timeouts applied to Clan matches.
I agree too. This would be in keeping with the competitive aspect of the clan games as they are very similar to the duel style tournaments. 2 day auto timeouts would be the right way to go...

J
Trainee Party Animal

Moves
22 May 06

I agree too. Great idea.

Insane in the Brain!

The House of Pain.

Moves
23 May 06

A good idea.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
29 May 06

Surely all games played are competitive matches and as such an auto timeout should apply to all games.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
29 May 06

I concur, especially when both players go awol