Android App Test version available

Android App Test version available

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blb

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by Trev33
Best RHP name ever.
Not too shabby a player either :-)

blb

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by bergkamps left boot
I'm referring to Dennis of course

Moves
30 Jan 12

Originally posted by bergkamps left boot
One of the greatest of all time for sure. The goal against the Argies in 98 was poetry in motion, a piece of modern art.

PF

Moves
03 Feb 12

Could anyone post a link to the APK file for the Android app? My Kindle Fire cannot install from the Android App store but can install an APK directly no problems

Thanks!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
03 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Papa Fett
Could anyone post a link to the APK file for the Android app? My Kindle Fire cannot install from the Android App store but can install an APK directly no problems

Thanks!
http://www.redhotpawn.com/rival/download/download.php

This is not tested on a kindle, but should be OK.

Once I get my hands on one I'll do another (long overdue) build and get it on Amazon Marketplace too so you don't need direct links like above.

PF

Moves
06 Feb 12

That would be awesome, I'd happily pay for a version for my Kindle Fire!

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
07 Feb 12

Originally posted by Trev33
One of the greatest of all time for sure. The goal against the Argies in 98 was poetry in motion, a piece of modern art.
Totally off-topic but the goal against Newcastle is better. The best bit is the reaction of the Newcastle fans. Normally a scoring opposing player will be subjected to a torrent of abuse but they just sit there completely dumbfounded unable to believe what they've just seen... beautiful.

PF

Moves
07 Feb 12

Hi all
Downloaded and installed on my Kindle Fire but can't for the life of me see anywhere to enter my RHP account details! Almost certainley a picnic problem (Problem In Chair Not In Computer)

Bob

PF

Moves
08 Feb 12
1 edit

Dammit - just spotted the note that its not a client for RHP.

Is there going to be one? I'd pay good money for that!

Just realised this thread starts off talking about an Android client for RHP - is it available for direct download?

Thanks again!

Bob

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
19 Mar 12

having the "submit move" button aligned directly under "end call" can cause problems if a phonecall received when have been considering various move options... is it possible to code so it switches it back to inbox automatically when a phonecall is received?

N

Moves
12 Apr 12

I don't find the new version (1.1.2) on Marketplace.
Do you know Why?