Android App Beta Test

Android App Beta Test

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
15 Dec 17

This is open to anyone...if you want to get the current beta version, you can use this link to opt in.

Beta Test RHP Android App

Thanks for helping. (You can always install the current release again if you no longer wish to participate)

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Jan 18

A new beta is live for conditional moves, if anyone would like to help, please sign up. Thanks.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
26 Jan 18

It seems the conditional moves are only available in "Quick Mode". I'd like to be able to use Deep Mode also.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
30 Jan 18

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
It seems the conditional moves are only available in "Quick Mode". I'd like to be able to use Deep Mode also.
That can wait for the next update, sorry.

Any problems with the current system?

mw

UK

Moves
16 Mar 18
1 edit

Hi Russ. I've just noticed a new issue since the Android 8.1 March 2018 update. Waiting game notifications are now only working intermittently on my Google Pixel 2 XL. This was an issue that had gone away after the most recent app update. I've been trying to figure out the circumstances when notifications work and when they don't, but I can't see any pattern to it.
Cheers, Martin

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Mar 18

Can you confirm you have the latest build of RHP from the app store?

The way notifications work has changed significantly, primarily because of issues on Android 8+,