Adult Section (X-rated)

Adult Section (X-rated)

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
17 Oct 08

Russ, can you create an adult section in the forum so the grownups can post their adult interests, unlike the pg-rated forums that we have right now. because i am sick and tired of being banned from the forum whenever I post a link to a pic of a naked woman🙄

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
17 Oct 08

Join some private forums

OAO
ParTizan

Philadelphia, USA

Moves
17 Oct 08

first of all how will u check how old some one is... well u can so u might as well talk about that stuff anywhere

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
17 Oct 08

Originally posted by EmLasker
Russ, can you create an adult section in the forum so the grownups can post their adult interests, unlike the pg-rated forums that we have right now. because i am sick and tired of being banned from the forum whenever I post a link to a pic of a naked woman🙄
Just create your own club for it.

Once you get 20 members, you can have your own private forum, where you are the only moderator.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Just create your own club for it.

Once you get 20 members, you can have your own private forum, where you are the only moderator.
plus you would collect all the youngsters in this club once they find out about it...

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
18 Oct 08
1 edit

If people want pictures of naked bodies all they need to do is Google it. We don't need posters to gobe alink showing us.

If you are sick and tired of being banned for posting links to naked women then maybe you should

a. Stop posting links and/or

b. Show your displeasure by leaving the site.

The site owners have decided it is not what they want on their site and we have to accept that.

Would you be happy to be out shopping for food in Tesco's with your children only to come across three naked men doing their shopping as well? I know I wouldn't.

Stick by the rules, don't get banned.

Break the rules get banned from the forums for a while.

Constantly break the rules and risk being banned from site.

Your choice.

🙄

s

Moves
19 Oct 08

You're 15 years old. You wouldn't be allowed in there in the first place.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
22 Oct 08
1 edit

You like naked women ? 😲 How do they look 😲 ??