Yeti Hair

Yeti Hair

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dsR

Big D

Moves
28 Jul 08

A British scientist anxiously awaits lab results on what he claims is a strand of hair from a yeti -- a mysterious creature with human and apelike characteristics. Personally, I think he got his samples mixed up and is instead looking at one of howardgeee's hairs:

http://www.physorg.com/preview136468651.html

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jul 08

Originally posted by der schwarze Ritter
A British scientist anxiously awaits lab results on what he claims is a strand of hair from a yeti -- a mysterious creature with human and apelike characteristics. Personally, I think he got his samples mixed up and is instead looking at one of howardgeee's hairs:

So it seems he has been looking all his life but Yeti never found it.....

p
Patricia

Moves
29 Jul 08

I've read this before, what they actually have is red pubic hair, very thin, flat and curly. The DNA actually showns it to be of feline in orgin.

d
Canuck savant

Moves
29 Jul 08

Originally posted by sonhouse
So it seems he has been looking all his life but Yeti never found it.....
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜€

F

Moves
29 Jul 08

Originally posted by der schwarze Ritter

"Darling, what does that long blond hair coming from that I found on you collar after the party in your lab?"
"Eh, don't know, eh, something that I work with, eh, a hair from a Yeti perhaps?"
"Proove it!"

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
31 Jul 08

Originally posted by patauro
I've read this before, what they actually have is red pubic hair, very thin, flat and curly. The DNA actually showns it to be of feline in orgin.
I didn't know cats had pubic hair that was different from the rest of their hair.

F

Moves
31 Jul 08

Originally posted by patauro
Sounds like a Hollywood production: "Yeti the Cat - The story about the Himalayan giant cat"

Zellulรคrer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
31 Jul 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I didn't know cats had pubic hair that was different from the rest of their hair.
You've got an iron-clad alibi now in case anyone catches you diddling the cat.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
01 Aug 08

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
You've got an iron-clad alibi now in case anyone catches you diddling the cat.
"Yes, your honor, I was just looking for Yetis"

p
Patricia

Moves
01 Aug 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
You have to look very closely, they also taste different and get stuck between your teeth.