The Unsealing of an Ancient Book

The Unsealing of an Ancient Book

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
21 Oct 18

@sonhouse said
I went to Palomar College, does that count?
Did you count stars?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Oct 18

@fabianfnas said
I just propose to wait until the 29th of December to see if the Lord keeps his promise. Or if there is a Lord at all.
like i said, i have no affiliations with time based notions of the lord

Moves
22 Oct 18

@fabianfnas said
I just propose to wait until the 29th of December to see if the Lord keeps his promise. Or if there is a Lord at all.
You mean, if He keeps Palomar's promise. It sounds as likely as you or me keeping them.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Oct 18
1 edit

@shallow-blue said
You mean, if He keeps Palomar's promise. It sounds as likely as you or me keeping them.
a promise is meant to be broken 😉

a guarantee on the other hand ...

F

Moves
23 Oct 18

@shallow-blue said
I wouldn't give a promise without intent keeping it. I'm not christian, I have moral.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Oct 18
1 edit

@handyandy said
Did you count stars?
Palomar college actually has a geodesic dome for sports, it is very large, I wonder if it could be used as a planetarium? I actually did take astronomy there, along with electronics at night school and regular stuff in days. ATT we lived very close to Mount Palomar so it was apropos to go to Palomar college😉
Only did 2 years there, then enlisted in the Air Force. I should have continued and gotten some kind of degree, regret that to this day.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
05 Nov 18

We're headed for 53 remaining in less than 2 hours.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Nov 18

@edward-palamar said
I have one question and one question only: will I get laid in 53 days??

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
07 Nov 18
1 edit

@edward-palamar said
As to your first sentence, it seems to be difficult for you because you have erroneously concluded that I am "trying to say".

The English is quite clear.

It isn't a claim, it is interpretation of the Holy Spirit.

The 2,300th day foretold in Daniel 8:14 (that means the eighth chapter, fourteenth verse) is December 29, 2018 A.D.

There is no mention of "the en ...[text shortened]... 1599 A.D.).

It was through those events that the Book of Daniel could be, and has been, unsealed.
I went back to the first page to check on what the date in question is and discovered an aspect of your post I'd missed the first time. So two questions:

1) Why can the end of the world not wait until after payday (the 30th) and give us a little time to spend our ill gottens? January 3rd seems like a better date.

2) In your post, replying to me on page 1 you wrote:
I actually saw what was later called "a key" by the bench months before I appeared in court.
For what reason were you hauled in front of a beak?

Moves
07 Nov 18

@deepthought said
I went back to the first page to check on what the date in question is and discovered an aspect of your post I'd missed the first time. So two questions:

1) Why can the end of the world not wait until after payday (the 30th) and give us a little time to spend our ill gottens? January 3rd seems like a better date.

2) In your post, replying to me on page 1 you wrot ...[text shortened]... bench months before I appeared in court.[/quote]For what reason were you hauled in front of a beak?
Nice catch.

So, we must ask: Is this "prophet of doom" actually a prison-convert, with lots of hard-time on his hands?

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
09 Nov 18
2 edits

@deepthought said

2) In your post, replying to me on page 1 you wrot ...[text shortened]... bench months before I appeared in court.[/quote]For what reason were you hauled in front of a beak?

It isn't the end of the world; Christians pray "world without end", and so it shall be.

As for your 'ill gottens', you really ought to work on that.

Your use of "hauled" is incorrect.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Nov 18

@edward-palamar said

It isn't the end of the world; Christians pray "world without end", and so it shall be.

So you were NOT hauled in front of a beak?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Nov 18
1 edit

@karoly-aczel said
I have one question and one question only: will I get laid in 53 days??
ewww .... 3 thumbs down . It's universal.

F

Moves
12 Nov 18

@edward-palamar said
So in 53 days (less now) we will have the ultimate proof that god does not exist!
Yeah!

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
12 Nov 18

@edward-palamar said

No, it is standard English. So, were you a witness, a complainant or respondent in a civil case, or a defendant in a criminal one?