Sergei Skripal poisoning

Sergei Skripal poisoning

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Apr 18

Originally posted by @metal-brain
"For instance, the latest finding was Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, one of his three(!) clients was Sean Hannity, Fox news talking head, chief Trump mouthpiece:"

Sean Hannity was not his client. It is ironic that your attempt to show Fox News lies results in you repeating a lie from another source. It doesn't take a high IQ to know asking a lawyer questions about law does not make Hannity a client.
I gather you haven't been watching. HANNITY claims he was not a client but he was listed as client in court. I guess that is fake news also.

MB

Moves
21 Apr 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
I gather you haven't been watching. HANNITY claims he was not a client but he was listed as client in court. I guess that is fake news also.
What is your source of information?

K

Germany

Moves
21 Apr 18

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43791164

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Apr 18

So you just watch Faux news? They don't like the truth very much, especially if it hits republicans.

Hannity as client has been in the news for over a week now. You need to get out more.

MB

Moves
23 Apr 18
1 edit

So you just watch Faux news? They don't like the truth very much, especially if it hits republicans.

Hannity as client has been in the news for over a week now. You need to get out more.
I heard Hannity denied being a client, but not from Fox News. The BBC link that Kazet posted says Hannity continues to deny being a client.
Did Hannity lie? I have not seen anything that confirms that, but I am open to the possibility. Maybe someone has advice confused with being a client. My ex-wife once asked a lawyer for advice but never hired him for anything. I found that out because I was going to hire him to represent me in the divorce. That same lawyer represented my ex later during the divorce. I thought it was a conflict of interest, but because she never hired him and I didn't either it was not.

It all comes down to this:
Did Hannity receive a bill from him?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Apr 18

I heard Hannity denied being a client, but not from Fox News. The BBC link that Kazet posted says Hannity continues to deny being a client.
Did Hannity lie? I have not seen anything that confirms that, but I am open to the possibility. Maybe someone has advice confused with being a client. My ex-wife once asked a lawyer for advice but never hired him f ...[text shortened]... I didn't either it was not.

Ah, Han denying a relationship with Cohen on air MUST be 100% true, right, since EVERYONE on Faux news ALWAYS tells the truth, right? They NEVER lie, NEVER make up fake stories, are never biased, right?

You really need to expand your media sources, listen to other sources like BBC, Netherlands, maybe even CNN, god forbid, eh. When I was a kid and short wave radio was popular, I went to all the foreign news outlets I could find, radio Netherlands, South Africa radio, Radio Havana, BBC, Voice of America and the like, that is where I got my news so I was inculcated with variety and listened to all of them to make up my own mind but that doesn't happen with you does it?

Of course now, short wave radio has deteriorated (in the US anyway) to a bunch of Jesus freak stations and Voice of America is a small squeak now, not a real voice any more and it is hard to find much of anything on the short waves any more, so now I am left only with my ham radio where I can talk directly to Russians, Iranians, Indians, and so forth and get views directly from people there all around the world.

Try doing THAT on a frigging cell phone. But of course that would never occur to you anyway since you already KNOW exactly how things are going around the world right now.

K

Germany

Moves
24 Apr 18

Did Hannity lie? I have not seen anything that confirms that, but I am open to the possibility. Maybe someone has advice confused with being a client. My ex-wife once asked a lawyer for advice but never hired him f ...[text shortened]... I didn't either it was not.

Hannity has already acknowledged being a client of Cohen.

Yes, Hannity lied. That's his job.

MB

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
Hannity has already acknowledged being a client of Cohen.

Yes, Hannity lied. That's his job.
Your own source of info says Hannity continues to deny that. I'm certainly open to the possibility that Hannity is lying, but you have not provided a source of info to show that.

What is your source of info?

MB

Moves
24 Apr 18
1 edit

Ah, Han denying a relationship with Cohen on air MUST be 100% true, right, since EVERYONE on Faux news ALWAYS tells the truth, right? They NEVER lie, NEVER make up fake stories, are never biased, right?

You really need to expand your media sources, listen to other sources like BBC, Netherlands, maybe even CNN, god forbid, eh. When I was a kid and short ...[text shortened]... ur to you anyway since you already KNOW exactly how things are going around the world right now.
You are accusing me of all people of being uninformed?

You supported the NATO invasion of Libya didn't you? Be honest.

Did Hannity pay Cohen? Did Cohen bill Hannity? Simple questions, still waiting.

K

Germany

Moves
24 Apr 18

Your own source of info says Hannity continues to deny that. I'm certainly open to the possibility that Hannity is lying, but you have not provided a source of info to show that.

What is your source of info?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sean-hannity-is-the-client-whose-identity-michael-cohen-wanted-kept-secret/

Hannity said he assumed the conversations between himself and Cohen were "attorney-client confidential" [...]

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

You are accusing me of all people of being uninformed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

You supported the NATO invasion of Libya didn't you? Be honest.

Did Hannity pay Cohen? Did Cohen bill Hannity? Simple questions, still waiting.
And you figure, me, an average joe US citizen is supposed to be able to answer those questions since the closest I ever got to the WH was fixing a traffic detector at the guard house when I worked traffic lights in Alexandria Virginia (a suit accompanied me for the fix). So why do you think YOUR assessment is any more valid than mine? Hannity is IMHO a world class assswipe and bought and paid for by Trump and his buddies.

The US is in dire straits now with a narcissist sociopath as a president and I suppose you think the US is better off with Trumpf in power. The US is now the laughing stock of the world 100% because of Trump and all the BS he is generating, dozens of truly stupid tweets every day, concentrating on the Comey/Hillary/Cohen stuff and ignoring the bigger picture.

One problem is even if this world class assswip gets impeached we are left with a real ideolog, Pence, who can do even more damage to the vision of the US as we already have suffered like Pruit as head of the EPA who has vowed to kill all the protections we have had in place since 1970 or the head of the education department who wants to kill the public school system (admittedly not the greatest) and go with charter schools, where the poor will be left behind.

And a dozen other despicable acts of Trump, for instance his first effort, VERY first thing he tried to do but luckily failed, was to kill the senate ethics committee.

Right there I knew we were in for trouble.

So tell me what do you think of your Trump Bromance now?

MB

Moves
26 Apr 18

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sean-hannity-is-the-client-whose-identity-michael-cohen-wanted-kept-secret/

Hannity said he assumed the conversations between himself and Cohen were "attorney-client confidential" [...]
All that proves is that Hannity doesn't understand law. He still denies it and your link says that clearly. Maybe Cohen created a file with Hannity's name on it giving the appearance of Hannity being a client. If sh76 created a file with your name on it would it make you his client?

MB

Moves
26 Apr 18

And you figure, me, an average joe US citizen is supposed to be able to answer those questions since the closest I ever got to the WH was fixing a traffic detector at the guard house when I worked traffic lights in Alexandria Virginia (a suit accompanied me for the fix). So why do you think YOUR assessment is any more valid than mine? Hannity is IMHO a wor ...[text shortened]... here I knew we were in for trouble.

So tell me what do you think of your Trump Bromance now?
I didn't vote for Trump because he picked Pence for his VP, I voted for Jill Stein.

Did you support the invasion of Libya? Be honest.

K

Germany

Moves
26 Apr 18

All that proves is that Hannity doesn't understand law. He still denies it and your link says that clearly. Maybe Cohen created a file with Hannity's name on it giving the appearance of Hannity being a client. If sh76 created a file with your name on it would it make you his client?
Or maybe Cohen is Hannity's attorney, like Cohen and Hannity are saying.

I wouldn't claim "attorney-client" privilege applies to my discussions with sh76, moreover, I would issue more than a mealy-mouthed denial if someone would claim he is representing me.

MB

Moves
26 Apr 18

Or maybe Cohen is Hannity's attorney, like Cohen and Hannity are saying.

I wouldn't claim "attorney-client" privilege applies to my discussions with sh76, moreover, I would issue more than a mealy-mouthed denial if someone would claim he is representing me.
Are you delusional? Hannity continues to deny it and Cohen never confirmed it that I'm aware of.
Hannity admits asking Cohen for advice about real estate. If you were a friend of sh76 and asked him for legal advice as a friend he might make a file so he didn't forget the details. If his office got raided by the FBI they might conclude you are a client merely because he had a file with your name on it.
Do you think that might be possible? Knowing they did find a file you might not want to talk about it either, even if it was merely friendly advice. Talking about it would just result in more questions and Hannity fully admits he didn't want his business known to the public. If Hannity really did claim attorney-client confidentiality it was a goof on his part whether he is lying about it or not. It was a foolish thing to say no matter what. All you have proven is that Hannity does not think through things before he speaks. A lot of people are like that. I'll bet you know some of them personally.