1. Germany
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 21:11
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Are you delusional? Hannity continues to deny it and Cohen never confirmed it that I'm aware of.
    Hannity admits asking Cohen for advice about real estate. If you were a friend of sh76 and asked him for legal advice as a friend he might make a file so he didn't forget the details. If his office got raided by the FBI they might conclude you are a client ...[text shortened]... ings before he speaks. A lot of people are like that. I'll bet you know some of them personally.
    Cohen's lawyers confirmed it in court because they were compelled to name Cohen's clients. Were they lying?
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 00:38
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Cohen's lawyers confirmed it in court because they were compelled to name Cohen's clients. Were they lying?
    None of the links you posted say that. What is your source of info?
  3. Germany
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 06:34
    None of the links you posted say that. What is your source of info?
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43791164
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 08:16
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43791164
    There you go again. All that article says is there is a "link" to Hannity from Cohen. It doesn't say he is a client. The title of the article says he is a client, but nothing within the article says that.
    It seems like people are doing a lot of assuming without any real proof.
    You said Cohen and Hannity admitted Hannity is a client of Cohen's. That clearly is not true. Cohen took the fifth so I know he has not admitted it. It gave Trump critics the chance to point out Trump's hypocrisy for implying Hitlery Clinton was guilty for pleading the fifth. Trump is another guy that doesn't think before he speaks, or tweets.
    Every article you posted for me says Hannity denies it. I think you got ahead of yourself by pulling a humy. You should resist the urge to "assume".

Now back to Skripal. This is my best guess as to what you might be thinking. Russia poisoned Skripal with a Russian nerve poison to make it apparent that Russia will poison traitors even though they will never admit it publicly.
    If Russia wants certain people to know Russia punishes traitors with Novachok why the damage control by accusing the west of doing it? Is the RT article for convincing Russian citizens their government didn't do that? After all, Putin or whoever is behind it wanted to make it clear that Russia poisons traitors to at least some Russians or they would not have used a Russian nerve poison. Did too many Russians get the message because Putin was overly overt with the Novachok? Is that roughly about what you are thinking?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 15:19
    There you go again. All that article says is there is a "link" to Hannity from Cohen. It doesn't say he is a client. The title of the article says he is a client, but nothing within the article says that.
    It seems like people are doing a lot of assuming without any real proof.
    You said Cohen and Hannity admitted Hannity is a client of Cohen's. That cl ...[text shortened]... e because Putin was overly overt with the Novachok? Is that roughly about what you are thinking?
    The article says Hannity is a client of Cohen, as revealed during court proceedings.

Russia's strategy here is twofold. One, they are warning potential double spies by overtly poisoning Russian nationals abroad. Two, they are publicly denying it for domestic propaganda purposes. In brief, they want potential double spies to think they did it, and they want ordinary Russians to think they didn't do it.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 02:51
    The article says Hannity is a client of Cohen, as revealed during court proceedings.

Russia's strategy here is twofold. One, they are warning potential double spies by overtly poisoning Russian nationals abroad. Two, they are publicly denying it for domestic propaganda purposes. In brief, they want potential double spies to think they did it, and they want ordinary Russians to think they didn't do it.
    Only the title, not anywhere else.
    I can't figure out a motive for Hannity to lie. It makes more sense to admit he is a client to keep it out of public view. Not admitting he is a client does the opposite. He already said it was about real estate and I don't see why that is so sinister. I think he goofed by talking about attorney-client and it gave the appearance of deceit where there is none.

Can you think of a logical motive for Hannity to lie?
  7. Germany
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 07:28
    Only the title, not anywhere else.
    I can't figure out a motive for Hannity to lie. It makes more sense to admit he is a client to keep it out of public view. Not admitting he is a client does the opposite. He already said it was about real estate and I don't see why that is so sinister. I think he goofed by talking about attorney-client and it gave th ...[text shortened]... pearance of deceit where there is none.

Can you think of a logical motive for Hannity to lie?
    Hannity looks bad being connected to Cohen, which is a motive for him to lie.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '18 23:06
    Hannity looks bad being connected to Cohen, which is a motive for him to lie.
    What???

Hannity openly admits he is friends with Trump and Cohen. He never tried to hide that. There is no motive.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 11:45
    What???

Hannity openly admits he is friends with Trump and Cohen. He never tried to hide that. There is no motive.
    Hannity defended Cohen and Trump on his show without disclosing his financial ties to them. This makes him look rather bad in the eyes of non-morons.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 01:46
    Hannity defended Cohen and Trump on his show without disclosing his financial ties to them. This makes him look rather bad in the eyes of non-morons.
    WHAT FINANCIAL TIES?
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 06:02
    This makes him look rather bad in the eyes of non-morons.

Are you sure about that?
    You wouldn't need to be dumber than a moron to believe Hannity is a Cohen client.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 May '18 07:25

"Russia's strategy here is twofold. One, they are warning potential double spies by overtly poisoning Russian nationals abroad. Two, they are publicly denying it for domestic propaganda purposes. In brief, they want potential double spies to think they did it, and they want ordinary Russians to think they didn't do it."

Was that my government's strategy with JFK?

You can't show any financial ties between Hannity and Cohen I take it?
  13. Germany
    Moves
    01 May '18 07:39
    "Russia's strategy here is twofold. One, they are warning potential double spies by overtly poisoning Russian nationals abroad. Two, they are publicly denying it for domestic propaganda purposes. In brief, they want potential double spies to think they did it, and they want ordinary Russians to think they didn't do it."

Was that my government's strategy with JFK?

You can't show any financial ties between Hannity and Cohen I take it?
    According to Hannity, Cohen was involved in his real estate holdings.
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/apr/22/michael-cohen-sean-hannity-property-real-estate-ben-carson-hud
    More info about Hannity's shady real estate dealings involving a lawyer now under criminal investigation:
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/apr/24/sean-hannity-real-estate-property-dealer-jeff-brock-fraud-foreclosures

There is no evidence the U.S. government was involved in JFK's assassination.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 May '18 19:01
    According to Hannity, Cohen was involved in his real estate holdings.
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/apr/22/michael-cohen-sean-hannity-property-real-estate-ben-carson-hud
    More info about Hannity's shady real estate dealings involving a lawyer now under criminal investigation:
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/apr/24/sean-hannity-real-es ...[text shortened]... ud-foreclosures

There is no evidence the U.S. government was involved in JFK's assassination.
    Hannity openly said he was seeking advice from Cohen about real estate. That was never a secret. Buying real estate from Brock is not illegal. You make it sound like Hannity conspired with him to do something illegal. That is not the case. Still no motive.

There is no evidence that Russia was involved in poisoning Skripal either.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    01 May '18 20:14
    Hannity openly said he was seeking advice from Cohen about real estate. That was never a secret. Buying real estate from Brock is not illegal. You make it sound like Hannity conspired with him to do something illegal. That is not the case. Still no motive.

Why would Hannity get involved with a shady mob lawyer like Cohen if his real estate business is squeaky clean?

Yes, there is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree