Rut Roo

Rut Roo

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Sep 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
(I created a monster).

Optimistic Elvis Survivor.
Oh, Enough Sentimentality!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Sep 17

Originally posted by @freakykbh
Oh, Enough Sentimentality!
Or engine sludge

w

Moves
19 Sep 17

Originally posted by @freakykbh
100% of every person who is currently challenging the shape of the earth was taught--- and believed--- the world is a globe.
You're left with two possible scenarios regarding the impetus behind the recent challenge.
Either the entirety of them are hipster contrarians who simply wish to be relevant and only see the path to relevance via outlandish claims which are otherwise unverifiable...
Indoctrination isn't proof. Why are the global powers that be indoctrinating us in the first place?

I'm not sure where you were educated, but I was taught how we know the earth is a sphere. One before Christ experiment took exactly 1 year. Some greek guy calculated the shadow cast by the sun at one tall building, then at the same time on the same day at another tower a long way away. The shadows were different, so therefore the earth was not flat and he made a pretty good estimate of how big the earth was.

Obviously there's lots of other evidence. The way constellations and solar system move, the way the seasons and timezones and eclipses happen, circumferential voyages, and the thousands and thousands of photos from space. Were all of those hundreds of satellite images and videos photoshopped? How? Who's doing the photoshopping and why? Where's the evidence?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Sep 17

Originally posted by @wildgrass
Indoctrination isn't proof. Why are the global powers that be indoctrinating us in the first place?

I'm not sure where you were educated, but I was taught how we know the earth is a sphere. One before Christ experiment took exactly 1 year. Some greek guy calculated the shadow cast by the sun at one tall building, then at the same time on the same day a ...[text shortened]... mages and videos photoshopped? How? Who's doing the photoshopping and why? Where's the evidence?
You are just feeding the troll, this is how he gets off. We have been over all of that and much more to zero effect, he will just move the goalpost and go back to "I see the buildings on the other side of the lake, therefore earth is flat' or variations on that theme. He has me locked out, ignoring me because I called him a traitor for the moon landing fake deal because I took it personally, having been an Apollo tech, Tracking and timing was my game back then, atomic clocks and the transponder on Apollo that measured how far out in space the craft was. I dislike this dude more than just about anyone else on the site and have told him that many times in vulgar language, so good luck getting anything out of him. He thinks also the sun is something like 100 miles wide and orbiting above the flat Earth like a yo yo on a string and the moon is self illuminating, the sun doesn't shine on the moon and a lot more BS like that. I proffered a lot of counter arguments to no avail. Good luck.

w

Moves
19 Sep 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
You are just feeding the troll, this is how he gets off. We have been over all of that and much more to zero effect, he will just move the goalpost and go back to "I see the buildings on the other side of the lake, therefore earth is flat' or variations on that theme. He has me locked out, ignoring me because I called him a traitor for the moon landing fak ...[text shortened]... moon and a lot more BS like that. I proffered a lot of counter arguments to no avail. Good luck.
Thanks. Looking forward to getting some rational arguments going here.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Sep 17

Now THAT'S funny, rots o ruck.

w

Moves
19 Sep 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Now THAT'S funny, rots o ruck.
It happened once I think.

K

Germany

Moves
19 Sep 17

FreakyKBH appears to put a lot of efforts into his posts, which typically range from the bizarre to the absurd. Seemingly, it's more effort than one would expect if he were just trolling, so I expect that he instead suffers from some mental illness that inhibits the ability to separate reality from fantasy. A sad case, really.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Sep 17

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
FreakyKBH appears to put a lot of efforts into his posts, which typically range from the bizarre to the absurd. Seemingly, it's more effort than one would expect if he were just trolling, so I expect that he instead suffers from some mental illness that inhibits the ability to separate reality from fantasy. A sad case, really.
Oh, elegantly said.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
20 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
Do you rate yourself as predominately an N type or S type?
(intuitive / sensory)

Who iyo is more intelligent?
1) The cat chasing a laser dot across the floor.
2) The guy taking advantage of a cat's natural inclination to react without thinking.
3) none of the above.

...suffers from some mental illness that inhibits the ability to separate reality from fantasy. A sad case, really.
Wow... that was a truly sad example of poorly disguised false pity.
You really should try thinking before posting... otherwise you set yourself up as a prime target for morons who enjoy tormenting imbeciles with their superior intellect.

h

Moves
20 Sep 17
8 edits

Originally posted by @lemon-lime
..suffers from some mental illness that inhibits the ability to separate reality from fantasy. A sad case, really.
Wow... that was a truly sad example of poorly disguised false pity.
He didn't actually say he pities him.
You really should try thinking before posting...

You really should try reading before posting...

lemon-lime

Do you believe FreakyKBH is NOT deluded (so NOT "suffers from some mental illness that inhibits the ability to separate reality from fantasy" ) by believing the Earth is flat?

And should we not have pity for the deluded?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
20 Sep 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @humy
He didn't actually say he pities him.
You really should try thinking before posting...

You really should try reading before posting...

lemon-lime

Do you believe FreakyKBH is NOT deluded (so NOT "suffers from some mental illness that inhibits the ability to separate reality from fantasy" ) by believing the Earth is flat?

Typical S type response.

KN didn't need to (literally) say he pities him for anyone to recognize it was false pity. And if you truly believe that Freaky believes the earth is flat, then it is you who is deluded. You are undoubtedly thinking you're on the winning side of a fat earth argument when in reality he has you chasing your own tail.

That was pity-full, just pity-full. But no, I don't feel pity for you or anyone else who clings to (and chooses to nourish) their own delusions.

h

Moves
20 Sep 17
5 edits

And if you truly believe that Freaky believes the earth is flat, then it is you who is deluded.
Why do you believe he so often tries to 'argue' (albeit so extremely ineffectively and moronically as to stretch the meaning of the word 'argue' ) for flat Earth if he doesn't believe it?
Explain...

It would be a trivial task for me to show examples of his many posts that 'argue' (if you can call such moronic rhetoric 'argue' ) for flat Earth.
Do you want me to do that for you? Are you capable of reading his posts for yourself without my assistance?

K

Germany

Moves
20 Sep 17

Do you rate yourself as predominately an N type or S type?
(intuitive / sensory)

Who iyo is more intelligent?
1) The cat chasing a laser dot across the floor.
2) The guy taking advantage of a cat's natural inclination to react without thinking.
3) none of the above.

[b]...suffers from some mental illness that inhibits the ability to separate re ...[text shortened]... lf up as a prime target for morons who enjoy tormenting imbeciles with their superior intellect.
Hmm, but what appears to you as a laser dot appears to me as a mouse getting mauled.

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt that Freaky and yourself have some bridge toll-related motives when contributing here, but don't you have genuine beliefs in wacky conspiracy theories like evolution denial (and perhaps others)? Likewise Freaky's beliefs in even more absurd conspiracy theories (flat Earth, Sandy Hook denial, etc.) appears genuine.

F

Moves
20 Sep 17
1 edit

And if you truly believe that Freaky believes the earth is flat, then it is you who is deluded.
Why do you ask him about the matter.
I've done this and he answers in the know-it-all arrogant way that is his signum that he really thinks that the Earth is flat as a pancake.

However - if you are right, then he is a true troll and should be thrown out and be forgotten.