1. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 04:55
    @sonhouse

Not according to Senator Scott Jensen who is also practicing doctor whose testimony I have already posted.

There is no specific test for C19 and people are guessing as the good senator explains. Cause and effect has not been proven.

But this is you my friend, let me take you back a year ago to our first conversation.

Rev 13:14 the deception (beast = politics)

Rev 13:16,17 gates has already said that he wants to bring it in, and a view of the prototype can be seen in this https://www.corbettreport.com/gates/
  2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 05:07
    Son .....

I am not American and I do not vote. I am politically neutral.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 08:21
    @sonhouse said
    @Duchess64
    How DARE you foist actual facts on these poor unsuspecting victims?
    What 'actual facts' are you blithering about?

Are you claiming the 'death tables' are 100% factual?
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 08:28
    @medullah said
    @sonhouse

Not according to Senator Scott Jensen who is also practicing doctor whose testimony I have already posted.

There is no specific test for C19 and people are guessing as the good senator explains. Cause and effect has not been proven.

But this is you my friend, let me take you back a year ago to our first conversation.

Rev 13:14 the deception (beast = p ...[text shortened]... to bring it in, and a view of the prototype can be seen in this https://www.corbettreport.com/gates/
    There are specific tests for SARS-CoV2.
    "Cause of death" is always philosophical up to a certain pont of view. A victim of a shooting could for example die because of the brain not being supplied with oxygen, but the cause would be blood loss, and the cause of that a wound on the arteria.
    If I develop a lung inflammation because of the virus it will be one kind of "pneunomia" but if it wouldn't have happened without the virus it is just the mode the virus is kiing me. So if you look up the statistics of the CDC you will find that not only they list a large number of death caused by CoVid19, but also a surplus in pneunomia. Do you have a reasonable explanation for that excess (and the fact that the flu was really low that season, so "misreporting" of deaths caused by the flu via pnenomia should be low)?
  5. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 20:33
    @Ponderable

According to Imperial College London (The Hospital, not the ones being funded by the Gates foundation)

“There are two main types of coronavirus testing – those that can detect the presence of the virus currently and those that detect a previous response to the virus by your immune system.

Only one test is currently being used widely – the PCR test. This test is used for patients and NHS staff, as well as in the community, and it gives you a fairly accurate indication of whether or not you are infected with coronavirus currently. The antigen test is a different test that can also tell you if you are currently infected, but it is much less accurate than the PCR test and not yet in wide use. The antibody test is still being developed for wider use and its result can indicate that you may have previously had coronavirus.”

So can we agree that in practice we are using the PCR as the main stay?

Now you've asked me to comment on some figures (I'm in the UK so not familiar with the CDC web site), but if you'll kindly provide a link to the data that you are referring to I will try and respond?
  6. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    11 Jul '20 09:23
    Any anonymouse testimony from a UK HCP

"I am a consultant at a major, regional hospital in Surrey........ I had agreed to give an interview .................. I have since changed my mind and only feel able to give an anonymous statement......all hospitals have been warned that if they give any media interviews at all ...........we may immediately be suspended without pay.

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country. Our hospital would normally expect to see around 350,000 outpatients a year. Around 95,000 patients are admitted to hospital in a normal year and we would expect to see around a similar figure, perhaps 100,000 patients pass through our A&E department. In the months from March to June (inclusive) we would normally expect to see 100,000 outpatients, around 30,000 patients admitted to hospital and perhaps 30,000 pass through A&E. This year (and these figures are almost impossible to get hold of) we are over 95% down on all those numbers. In effect, the hospital has been pretty much empty for that entire period.

The few Covid cases that we have had get repeatedly tested, and every single test counted as a new case. Meaning the figures reported back to ONS/PHE (Office for National Statistics & Public Health England) were almost exponentially inflated. It could be that Covid cases reported by hospitals are between 5 to 10x higher than the real number of cases."
  7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    11 Jul '20 19:57
    @medullah said
    I am politically neutral.
    I find this hard to believe, somehow.

But this is the science forum, so 'nuff said. 🤐
  8. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 08:46
    @Soothfast

As I have already said on several occaions I don't vote. I just look on in disbelief at those that do. Prov 14:15
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Jul '20 14:17
    @medullah said
    @Soothfast

As I have already said on several occaions I don't vote. I just look on in disbelief at those that do. Prov 14:15
    If the intelligent don't vote, they will find themselves ruled by the likes of Trump.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree