This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 21:48
    @Duchess64

No Duchess. Deep thought has written nothing offensive.

Let me tell you a little about me

I love women. My last boss was white female. The one before black female. The one before white male. My current one is black (Asian) male. I love people, I don’t see race.

I'm not enraged by anyone. You'd have to kick my dog before I got enraged and then nothing in body armour could protect you from my wrath (seriously).

My best friends are Asian. I hate racists (any colour please take special note). I am a humanitarian. I am appalled by the evil that has been done upon women. My best friend was a hermaphrodite called Michael that became Michelle. I was beaten senseless by an aggressive Catholic mother until the authorities took me out of the family home for my own safety. I am a white dude who associated with Punjabis who swore that I was a Seek in my past life. My anchor was a black brother (Afro-Caribbean) in Wellingborough (Northamptonshire England).

You are not actually offensive, just silly. Let’s have a non-rated game, clear the air and see if we can’t find common ground? I’m certain that you have a huge amount of very valid things to say but aren’t getting your point across.

Stop being a tit !!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 00:251 edit

4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 00:55
    @medullah said
    @Duchess64

No Duchess. Deep thought has written nothing offensive.

Let me tell you a little about me

I love women. My last boss was white female. The one before black female. The one before white male. My current one is black (Asian) male. I love people, I don’t see race.

I'm not enraged by anyone. You'd have to kick my dog before I got enraged and then nothi ...[text shortened]... uge amount of very valid things to say but aren’t getting your point across.

Stop being a tit !!
    Dude!
    I should've warned you.
    Kissing up to her doesn't work.
    It just emboldens her.
    She then tries to humiliate using one's own kindnesses against them.

Just ask Sonhouse or Tom Wolsey.

Deal with Duchess64 like you'd deal with an Iguana. Keep her in a terrarium, and feed her cockroaches. She deserves nothing more. 😁
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 01:111 edit

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 01:20

7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 01:46
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Behavioral modification is my specialty.
    If highlighting the history of Duchess64's inconsiderate rudeness brings about tonal changes for the better, I will gladly suffer the slings and arrows.

More Finnegans.
    +
    Less racism.
    +
    Less abusive condescension.
    =
    Better quality forums.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 05:07

9. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 21:55
    “I'm sorry to say that the subject I most disliked was mathematics. I have thought about it. I think the reason was that mathematics leaves no room for argument. If you made a mistake, that was all there was to it.” - Malcolm X
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 08:10
    As an aside (but certainly on the subject of the title of this thread)

I see RHP have deleted yet again a 'death list' thread, started by the usual suspect, this time in Debates.

Hopefully we will see no more
  11. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 10:55
    This is quite instructive.

This is Senator Scott Jensen who is also a practicing Helathcare Professional discussing the whole issue of that way that C19 numbers are formulated in the USA. Note that somebody appears to have tried to lean on him and he isn't having it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=435&v=TK7P6IbARzo&feature=emb_logo
  12. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 11:04
    No it isn't false.

The key word was "seem". It was an opinion, that as a matter of fact wasn't that wide of the mark.

I had a really interesting manager back in the day who told me to "pick my fights"; it was good advice. If you are constantly appearing to clash with people then insterad of onlookers taking note it will be "oh there is so and so kicking off again".
  13. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 12:137 edits
    Does Duchess64 know it is completely hypocritical and highly offensive to accuse somebody else of personal attack when she herself is constantly making unprovoked personal attacks on many other posters here especially if that accusation of somebody else making a personal attack is clearly a false accusation anyway?
    Merely rightly or wrongly explicitly disagreeing with somebody else's opinion/assertion doesn't equate with a personal attack let alone a bad one.
    I often disagree with a friend without that being part of a personal attack or automatically mindlessly calling him "racist" just because he doesn't agree with me on something. Calling somebody "racist" without evidence that he is certainly is a very bad personal attack and one that should be condemned. No doubt if your past behavior is anything to go by you will now probably moronically prove my point by responding by calling me "racist" even though like in all my posts this post contains nothing implying a racist view.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 00:25
    @Duchess64
    How DARE you foist actual facts on these poor unsuspecting victims?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '20 00:30
    @medullah
    So he thinks the count is inflated. A nice republican stance. The fact is the numbers are UNDER reported because of cases all over the US that produced deaths in outlying communities with not much in the way of autopsies and such and are put down to the first thing they find, heart disease or something that was because of the virus, but not recognized.

But republicans would never consider THAT in their political calculus designed to make it look like everything is A OK and lets get back to those gym shops sweating and puffing right next to the girl next to you also huffing and puffing away on a machine, or having huge Trumpite rallies with no PPE, what could POSSIBLY go wrong?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree