Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
14 Mar 13

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/46150734/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/low-iq-conservative-beliefs-linked-prejudice/

K

Germany

Moves
14 Mar 13

Nothing unexpected there.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Mar 13

Originally posted by woodypusher
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/46150734/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/low-iq-conservative-beliefs-linked-prejudice/
Enjoyed your profile.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 13

I think your only looking at half the coin with this post.

Planet Rain

Moves
14 Mar 13

Originally posted by woodypusher
That's almost like reporting that trailer trash live in trailers.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Mar 13

I hope no taxpayer money was wasted on these studies, but I doubt if we will be that fortunate.

Cape Town

Moves
15 Mar 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I hope no taxpayer money was wasted on these studies, but I doubt if we will be that fortunate.
So you admit to being conservative, now we just need to know whether you have a low IQ and prejudice.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
15 Mar 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
You're right. All they needed to do was come here and read your posts 😀

h

Moves
15 Mar 13
6 edits

Originally posted by twhitehead
So you admit to being conservative, now we just need to know whether you have a low IQ and prejudice.
Well I think we already guessed he has low IQ.
As for prejudice, don't know about racial prejudice, but, he is prejudiced against science and most scientists and atheists and, in fact, virtually everyone who doesn't have exactly the same religious beliefs as himself. Could that have something to do with low IQ? -inability to think outside the box -and inability to think for himself hence inability to question what he has been taught.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
15 Mar 13

Originally posted by humy
Well I think we already guessed he has low IQ.
As for prejudice, don't know about racial prejudice, but, he is prejudiced against science and most scientists and atheists and, in fact, virtually everyone who doesn't have exactly the same religious beliefs as himself. Could that have something to do with low IQ? -inability to think outside the box -and inability to think for himself hence inability to question what he has been taught.
He's proven he's prejudiced against gays.

'Bigotry wrapped in prayer is still bigotry'

As for the IQ, his post about the anus evolving into a vagina proved it