Largest Structure In Universe Discovered

Largest Structure In Universe Discovered

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
13 Jan 13

Whoa!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50434185/ns/technology_and_science-space/#.UPGGUvLAFqw

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
13 Jan 13

On this little planet there are these little people who have managed not to die too much, and they amaze easily.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by apathist
On this little planet there are these little people who have managed not to die too much, and they amaze easily.
On the other hand, there are those who belittle real gains.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
13 Jan 13

I did not mean that to offend. sorry sorry sorry

It's kinda always perplexed me how we are so young but figure we can spell out the rules of reality. That has nothing to do with the op. I think I smoked a bowl.

Planet Rain

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by apathist
I did not mean that to offend. sorry sorry sorry

It's kinda always perplexed me how we are so young but figure we can spell out the rules of reality. That has nothing to do with the op. I think I smoked a bowl.
Are you in Pennsylvania? If you are then we would have here a 100% Pennsylvanian thread so far.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by Soothfast
Are you in Pennsylvania? If you are then we would have here a 100% Pennsylvanian thread so far.
Don't tell me you're in Pennsylvania.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by sasquatch672
Don't tell me you're in Pennsylvania.
Just thought I'd join the PA posters, with this completely irrelevant post...

Planet Rain

Moves
14 Jan 13

Originally posted by joe shmo
Just thought I'd join the PA posters, with this completely irrelevant post...
All we need now is the chairman of the Liquor Control Board, and maybe the Turnpike Commissioner, and we'd be ready to rock 'n' roll 'til....well, I guess 2 a.m. is the limit.

jb

Moves
14 Jan 13

Originally posted by Soothfast
All we need now is the chairman of the Liquor Control Board, and maybe the Turnpike Commissioner, and we'd be ready to rock 'n' roll 'til....well, I guess 2 a.m. is the limit.
The only thing bigger than this quasar/black hole thingy is the collection of beer cans found in and around the US. military bases. That is truly impressive.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Jan 13

Originally posted by joe beyser
The only thing bigger than this quasar/black hole thingy is the collection of beer cans found in and around the US. military bases. That is truly impressive.
You haven't seen the little plastic baggies they use for soft drinks in Thailand around their military bases then🙂

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
14 Jan 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
You haven't seen the little plastic baggies they use for soft drinks in Thailand around their military bases then🙂
This thread is why I carpet bomb the Debates forum.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Jan 13

Originally posted by sasquatch672
This thread is why I carpet bomb the Debates forum.
Can you give an estimate of the number of threads that have followed the OP with no swerving? I think it's impossible to keep people from diverting the tone of a thread to silliness.

jb

Moves
18 Jan 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Can you give an estimate of the number of threads that have followed the OP with no swerving? I think it's impossible to keep people from diverting the tone of a thread to silliness.
I think sasquatch just likes carpet bombing stuff. Not that that is a bad thing though. I kinda like his bravado on the posts and hope his plans for No1marauder is working out.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
28 Jan 13

I was amazed by it. I even posted it on my Facebook page. Four billion light-years across and composed of over 70 quasars IS amazing.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
30 Jan 13

That's what yo mama said