Intelligence

Intelligence

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
27 Dec 09

At what age is a human child considered intelligent when using the mirror test?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Dec 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
At what age is a human child considered intelligent when using the mirror test?
I have a 2 yo granddaughter, I saw her seemingly pass the mirror test at about 18 months. Here is a Wiki about the subject: Passing the mirror test shows 'self concept'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouge_test

F

Moves
27 Dec 09
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
I have a 2 yo granddaughter, I saw her seemingly pass the mirror test at about 18 months. Here is a Wiki about the subject: Passing the mirror test shows 'self concept'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouge_test
The first time I saw a hologram, I turned the picture to see what was behind it.
Well, some say I'm intelligent now.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Dec 09

The first time I saw a hologram, I turned the picture to see what was behind it.
Well, some say I'm intelligent now.
So by induction, you are saying that some say you are NOT intelligent?🙂

F

Moves
28 Dec 09

So by induction, you are saying that some say you are NOT intelligent?🙂
Some says I'm intelligent. Some doesn't say I'm intelligent. Some says I'm not intelligent. Me myself feel like unintelligent when I peer behind a hologram. Exactly like a parrot seeing himself in a mirror for the first time.

rc

Moves
28 Dec 09

Some says I'm intelligent. Some doesn't say I'm intelligent. Some says I'm not intelligent. Me myself feel like unintelligent when I peer behind a hologram. Exactly like a parrot seeing himself in a mirror for the first time.
i say your engaged in monkey business!

F

Moves
28 Dec 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i say your engaged in monkey business!
I'm easily engaged in discussing with you, so you're right, I am.

rc

Moves
28 Dec 09

I'm easily engaged in discussing with you, so you're right, I am.
Lol, i the human, you the monkey 😛

F

Moves
28 Dec 09

I'd rather be a monkey than a member of the JW cult.

rc

Moves
29 Dec 09
2 edits

I'd rather be a monkey than a member of the JW cult.
I am proud to be a Jehovahs Witness, did we side with the Nazis during WWII? did we supply them with volunteer SS divisions, as did Sweden? Did we supply them with raw materials as did Sweden? No we were cruelly treated in concentration camps rather than taking up arms against our fellow human beings, a fact of which i am proud and a beautiful testimony to true Christianity, therefore i suggest you take it to the spirituality forum, spanky! and you may be assured a warm welcome 🙂

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
29 Dec 09

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/anywhere/

rc

Moves
29 Dec 09

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/anywhere/
Lol, i stood about 2 minutes, that all i could take, until the little egg appeared and started agreeing with the monkey!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Dec 09

I am proud to be a Jehovahs Witness, did we side with the Nazis during WWII? did we supply them with volunteer SS divisions, as did Sweden? Did we supply them with raw materials as did Sweden? No we were cruelly treated in concentration camps rather than taking up arms against our fellow human beings, a fact of which i am proud and a beautiful testi ...[text shortened]... suggest you take it to the spirituality forum, spanky! and you may be assured a warm welcome 🙂
Notwithstanding the fact he wasn't even alive in WW2, what has that got to do with the price of chile in Portugal?

F

Moves
29 Dec 09

Notwithstanding the fact he wasn't even alive in WW2, what has that got to do with the price of chile in Portugal?
Nothing at all. He is the master of the art of getting off-topic.

Can we get back to topic again, please, everyone?

rc

Moves
29 Dec 09

he is flying the Swenska flag is he not, and secondly, he insinuated that i belong to a 'cult', thus pointing out the virtues of that so called 'cult', in comparison to the actions of a reprehensible government, of which our friend Fabians seems proud to represent, so that a comparison could be made, seemed rather obvious, but hey this is the science forum, where thinking for oneself is prohibited, haha