Human Physiology And Evil-lution

Human Physiology And Evil-lution

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O

Moves
10 Feb 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
RJHinds created this thread in order to start a fight. He's obviously so stoned by his absurd notions that he can't be reasoned with, so why do we always bite?

I think RJHinds is the worst troublemaker on this site and the sooner he gets a permanent forum ban the better.
Look at the positive effect, normal rational people will see creationist thinking and that has got to enhance evolutionary theory.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
It is obvious that you do not have the intelligence of a piss ant. But you got lucky in one of your statements. The anus is never going to evolve into a vagina, because old Evil-lution did not make it that way in the first place. 😏
Here is the crux of the problem of intelligence. You can never actually recognize intelligence, just those who are as brainwashed by religion as yourself. That is not intelligence, that is following your programming. You have been programmed well. There is not much more to it than that.

Don't even TRY to drag us into YOUR hell on Earth.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Feb 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
RJHinds created this thread in order to start a fight. He's obviously so stoned by his absurd notions that he can't be reasoned with, so why do we always bite?

I think RJHinds is the worst troublemaker on this site and the sooner he gets a permanent forum ban the better.
I can't be stoned for I only had a couple beers. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Feb 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Here is the crux of the problem of intelligence. You can never actually recognize intelligence, just those who are as brainwashed by religion as yourself. That is not intelligence, that is following your programming. You have been programmed well. There is not much more to it than that.

Don't even TRY to drag us into YOUR hell on Earth.
Just admit that God did the programming and we can live happily ever after. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

h

Moves
11 Feb 13
12 edits

Originally posted by OdBod
Look at the positive effect, normal rational people will see creationist thinking and that has got to enhance evolutionary theory.
I like your positive attitude.
Now, if we can just find a cure for the mental disease of irrationality......

Anyone:
hypothetically, if there was such a cure for being irrational, should everyone be made to be cured by law whether they want to be cured or not?
Personally I think so, But, it would mean the end of all religion and theism (as a beneficial side-effect and not the primary aim because religion is, in the main I think, a symptom of the problem (irrationality) rather than its cause -although it can also be the cause) so it would definitely not go down well -at least not until everyone is cured that is.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Feb 13

Originally posted by humy
I like your positive attitude.
Now, if we can just find a cure for the mental disease of irrationality......

Anyone:
hypothetically, if there was such a cure for being irrational, should everyone be made to be cured by law whether they want to be cured or not?
Personally I think so, But, it would mean the end of all religion and theism (as a beneficial ...[text shortened]... he cause) so it would definitely not go down well -at least not until everyone is cured that is.
Nothing could be more irrational than the atheist's religion. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Feb 13

The problem there is you don't even know the meaning of the word rational much less irrational.

Your brain suffers a brownout when confronting conflicting data. That is your cognitive dissonance in action. In other words you don't have a clue as to what reality actually is.

You have lived in a fantasy world of santa claus and easter bunnies so long you don't know right from wrong, left from right, up from down, in from out and fake spirituality from the real thing which is also non-existent but hey, that's your problem, not mine.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Feb 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
The problem there is you don't even know the meaning of the word rational much less irrational.

Your brain suffers a brownout when confronting conflicting data. That is your cognitive dissonance in action. In other words you don't have a clue as to what reality actually is.

You have lived in a fantasy world of santa claus and easter bunnies so long ...[text shortened]... ality from the real thing which is also non-existent but hey, that's your problem, not mine.
My problem is more wonderful than yours. 😏

HalleluYah !!! praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
11 Feb 13

I'm glad, at last, you have admitted that you have a problem.

Shall we start from there?

-m.

A

Moves
11 Feb 13

Dammit (pardon the blasphemy), coffee on my keyboard.

Anyway, why is this nonsense in the science forum?

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
11 Feb 13

It's called the holey bible for a reason. It's full of holes, like the brains of those who believe it.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
11 Feb 13

The most ridiculous thing of all is that RJ actually thinks there's a god who wants to surround himself with morons, bigots, racists, and sexists for the rest of eternity.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
11 Feb 13

The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.

George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

Ignorance is bliss

h

Moves
11 Feb 13
4 edits

atheism is not a religion and it is the absence of a belief that there is a god i.e. it is a disbelief and that disbelief is rational because it is based on the total absence of evidence that there is a god and thus the theory that there is a god should be disbelieved for the same reasons why we should disbelieve that there is a supernatural teacup orbiting Mars (hint: try looking up Occam's razor to guess why).

Plus: try looking up "religion" in any dictionary then come back to us.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Feb 13

Originally posted by mikelom
I'm glad, at last, you have admitted that you have a problem.

Shall we start from there?

-m.
We all have problems. Overcoming these problems is part of life. You need to concern yourself with admitting you also have problems and overcoming your own problems, so that you can better be able to help others with their problems, if that is really what you are interested in doing. I somehow doubt that that is your intentions. 😏