Artificial Intelligence and New Antibiotics

Artificial Intelligence and New Antibiotics

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
21 Feb 20

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Feb 20
1 edit

@Duchess64
Considering the incredible complexity of finding efficacious antibiotics, we need all the help we can get and if it takes AI then the whole world should be for it, I would hope this report is not taken as putting down the intelligence of humans but rather a tool in the much needed field of antibiotics and other human endeavors like the recent work on introducing deep machine learning in the field of fusion power.

D

Moves
21 Feb 20

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Feb 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Until of course it becomes self aware and sends robots back through time to kill Einstein.

bunny knight

planet Earth

Moves
25 Feb 20

Until of course it becomes self aware and decides to treat humans as if they were harmful bacteria.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
25 Feb 20

artificial intelligence and the paper clip problem
something to think about

w

Moves
26 Feb 20

@sonhouse said
@Duchess64
Considering the incredible complexity of finding efficacious antibiotics, we need all the help we can get and if it takes AI then the whole world should be for it, I would hope this report is not taken as putting down the intelligence of humans but rather a tool in the much needed field of antibiotics and other human endeavors like the recent work on introducing deep machine learning in the field of fusion power.
Are you Sarah Connor?