ape/human found

ape/human found

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
14 Apr 13

http://news.msn.com/science-technology/2-million-year-old-creature-had-mix-of-ape-human-traits?ocid=ansnews11

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Apr 13

Originally posted by woodypusher
http://news.msn.com/science-technology/2-million-year-old-creature-had-mix-of-ape-human-traits?ocid=ansnews11
I bet this is another hoax like all the rest. The 2 million year age is surely an exaggeration like is done with about everything these evilution believing people date. I would not trust a word of it, if I were you.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
15 Apr 13
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
I bet this is another hoax like all the rest. The 2 million year age is surely an exaggeration like is done with about everything these evilution believing people date. I would not trust a word of it, if I were you.
I trust them over you any day. Your not trusting it only validates it further for me.

You're always talking about believing in a 'higher power', yet you don't believe there are people out there much more intelligent than you who have the mental capacity to actually figure things out, unlike people like you who let ignorant people thousands of years ago do your thinking for you.

😉

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Apr 13

Originally posted by woodypusher
I trust them over you any day. Your not trusting it only validates it further for me.

You're always talking about believing in a 'higher power', yet you don't believe there are people out there much more intelligent than you who have the mental capacity to actually figure things out, unlike people like you who let ignorant people thousands of years ago do your thinking for you.

😉
What he said....

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Apr 13