A Bio Genesis

A Bio Genesis

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
I think God is very hands on, but we are so broken and filled with ourselves we keep breaking God's laws and going against His ways that we destroy ourselves in His universe. God's laws on behavior are no different than the rest of the laws of the universe, you can attempt to break them, but in the end we are the one's getting broken. If we are not loving each other, we are ...[text shortened]... don't think this planet has that long to go before the end comes, and after that it gets made over.
Yeah, it is so hands on it must have approved of the holocaust eh. And the plot line of the world wide flood is so absurd as to boggle the mind. That a god would kill all land animals to be able to off some recalcitrant humans is preposterous on the face of it when a god with this alleged infinite power could just as easily go 'poof' and no more bad humans and then tell the rest of the humans, look, this is what I did and hologram an image of a burned out village. That would have gotten the point pretty effectively but NO, this stupid story has this supposed loving god killing ALL land animals and all but a few humans to get at the bad guys?
That says this god is just a vindictive human with god powers, a little person with no regard for life on Earth.

And you fell for it hook line and sinker along with millions of other pathetically gullible people.

To believe such a stupid tale which was clearly written to scare the believers, not written by a god at all, but to believe it tells more about the alleged intelligence of the human race than it does about stories about a god.

If you believe that crap, I have a GREAT bridge for sale in Brooklyn......

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Jul 19

BTW, here is something you will certainly dis:

https://phys.org/news/2019-07-life-insight-peptides-amino-acids.html

Like I have always said, science advances and here is one of them.
A way for complex molecules to be more complex just from nature, no god required.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jul 19

@sonhouse said
Yeah, it is so hands on it must have approved of the holocaust eh. And the plot line of the world wide flood is so absurd as to boggle the mind. That a god would kill all land animals to be able to off some recalcitrant humans is preposterous on the face of it when a god with this alleged infinite power could just as easily go 'poof' and no more bad humans and then tell the ...[text shortened]... stories about a god.

If you believe that crap, I have a GREAT bridge for sale in Brooklyn......
As I said when we disobey God's laws it breaks and destroys us. The holocaust was done by people who have given themselves over to evil and evil costs. Those that have turned themselves over to loving others build hospitals, schools, help the needing and so on. The distinction is clear between good and evil, both are revealed for exactly what they are here.

Yes, God can instantly go poof, but He is giving sinners a chance for redemption, and many are taking it others are not. The evil that we do is on us, as we reveal what we really are. This isn't going to last, soon there is going to be a poof and judgment will take place, and all evil and wickedness will be accounted for, and it will be gone for eternity.

This is the conversation more than likely should have been on the Spiritual forum, yet you keep turning it back to God when chemistry was the topic of choice?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jul 19

@sonhouse said

A way for complex molecules to be more complex just from nature, no god required.
Interesting but what do you think it is really saying, didn't this strick you as more than a little bit important, "...likely to be available on the primitive Earth" it is difficult to mimic conditions of the early earth if no one knows what the conditions of the earth were. It is also my understanding that even if we were given all of the parts to make a cell and DNA like the peptides, we could have the parts and all the time in the universe and we still wouldn't now how to put it all together, thus showing us how complex it really is, and still people believe happenstance with proper chemicals could do it, amazing.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jul 19
1 edit

@sonhouse said

A response
22 minutes

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Jul 19
3 edits

@kellyjay said
[youtube] r4sP1E1Jd_Y [/youtube]

A response
22 minutes
Oh come on, the title alone says the agenda. Are you frigging serious? You really think we don't know that we don't know all the answers yet and need to have that pointed out yet again by another religious biased scientist?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jul 19

@sonhouse said
Oh come on, the title alone says the agenda. Are you frigging serious? You really think we don't know that we don't know all the answers yet and need to have that pointed out yet again by another religious biased scientist?
So what you think the link you provided was without agenda! You have a hard time listening to people who disagree with your world view?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
So what you think the link you provided was without agenda! You have a hard time listening to people who disagree with your world view?
My link was a real science site with a new development in organic chemistry.
I linked this just to show you my expectations of new discoveries in OOL are happening and this is another one. It remains to be seen if it will past muster with independent investigators, which is how science works, read a paper, if you as a real scientist wants to check it out and accept or refute, you do the work for yourself and publish a reality check on that paper. That is how real science works.
I was just showing you the newest result of a long process.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jul 19

@sonhouse said
My link was a real science site with a new development in organic chemistry.
I linked this just to show you my expectations of new discoveries in OOL are happening and this is another one. It remains to be seen if it will past muster with independent investigators, which is how science works, read a paper, if you as a real scientist wants to check it out and accept or refu ...[text shortened]... paper. That is how real science works.
I was just showing you the newest result of a long process.
The speaker is a real Chemist talking about chemistry, you have a point?

I gave you a reason to take what was said on your link with a grain of salt, did you ignore that? It didn't take a real scientist to see a limitation I quoted a small part, it was clearly stated, to the links credit they were open about it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
The speaker is a real Chemist talking about chemistry, you have a point?

I gave you a reason to take what was said on your link with a grain of salt, did you ignore that? It didn't take a real scientist to see a limitation I quoted a small part, it was clearly stated, to the links credit they were open about it.
YOUR chemists have the agenda to try to prove the impossibility of life starting from mudpits or some such natural set of events.

MY chemists come at it from the POV they KNOW it will be hard to prove that theory but don't try to diss the whole concept up front. They are interested in working towards a real answer which may turn out to be GODIDIT after all. If that is the case so be it. In the meantime, this work continues.
Sure they think life did come from mud pits or thermal vents or whatever, natural way for life to originate and that may lead to way new ways of thinking about the subject.
Meanwhile YOUR chemists are not interested in furthering such work, ONLY in trying to prove the impossibility of that work turning up the truth however that card will play out.
I think if truth be told, those chemists would say 'there are things humans are not SUPPOSED to know' harking back to the snake and the Garden Of Eden.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19

@sonhouse said
YOUR chemists have the agenda to try to prove the impossibility of life starting from mudpits or some such natural set of events.

MY chemists come at it from the POV they KNOW it will be hard to prove that theory but don't try to diss the whole concept up front. They are interested in working towards a real answer which may turn out to be GODIDIT after all. If that is the ...[text shortened]... 'there are things humans are not SUPPOSED to know' harking back to the snake and the Garden Of Eden.
You agenda here to dismiss anything said?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19

@sonhouse said

MY chemists come at it from the POV they KNOW it will be hard to prove that theory but don't try to diss the whole concept up front. They are interested in working towards a real answer which may turn out to be GODIDIT after all. If that is the ...[text shortened]... 'there are things humans are not SUPPOSED to know' harking back to the snake and the Garden Of Eden.
Your mind reading skill sets are a little off, I don't know where you need to go to check out that strange ability of yours knowing what people want, but it needs some fine tuning.

h

Moves
13 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
Your mind reading skill sets are a little off, I don't know where you need to go to check out that strange ability of yours knowing what people want, but it needs some fine tuning.
Oh come off it. Who are you trying to kid here? The anti-science religious Christian-God-made-first-life propaganda agenda couldn't be more obvious here.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Jul 19

Kelly would never admit to that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 Jul 19

@humy said
Oh come off it. Who are you trying to kid here? The anti-science religious Christian-God-made-first-life propaganda agenda couldn't be more obvious here.
Its the topic and the information that matters, nothing anti-science if what is being talked about is true, and it is chemistry! What is it you think is being proposed something that cannot be duplicated, something that cannot be tested, something any other Chemist can refute if totally wrong or in error? Your agenda is very clear, fingers in ears least you hear something that may pop your beliefs.