Which word in the English language is . . .

Which word in the English language is . . .

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 06

Anything that ends in a vowel. East coasters and maybe the English (I'm not sure) always put an "r" on the end of those words.

F

London

Moves
28 Jun 06

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
The riddle was retarded, like most of the recent ones that have appeared here.
Well why don't you come up with something, then?

F

London

Moves
28 Jun 06
3 edits

Originally posted by uzless
Ug, here have some cake Marie....and a razor
No need to be bitter about this, mate 😉
Get over it! I'm sure next time you'll do much better. You will, I know it.

Now go trap a beaver or chop some logs.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
28 Jun 06

Originally posted by FrenchQueen
Well why don't you come up with something, then?
The forum already has some good puzzles and riddles. Cutting the kiddy riddles out can only raise the overall quality of this forum.

F

London

Moves
28 Jun 06
5 edits

The forum already has some good puzzles and riddles. Cutting the kiddy riddles out can only raise the overall quality of this forum.
Well, from what I can see, a few people took interest in them and volunteered their answers. If you're too grown-up for these, keep away from my thread.
😴

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
28 Jun 06

Well, from what I can see, a few people took interest in them and volunteered their answers. If you're too grown-up for these, keep away from my thread.
😴
This ain't a kiddie site. Why don't you take yourself and your crap to one that is?

F

London

Moves
29 Jun 06
1 edit

This ain't a kiddie site. Why don't you take yourself and your crap to one that is?
What's with the attitude? I've only posted 3 riddles which you happened not to find interesting, but you keep on about it. Drop it, will you?

Boring fool!

PS: I'll post whatever I like. I'm a subscriber 😀

a

Moves
29 Jun 06

somehow when i first saw the forum i thougt the overriding majority of puzzles would be chess related. Much to my surprise most people didn't even attempt a discussion of my chess puzzles. As for logic puzzles the problem is not that the riddles are stupid its that they are cliches and most people have seen the answer before. Not to mention the riddles differ minimally. "begins with B ends with E" "pronounced Incorrectly" please try something new.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
29 Jun 06

PS: I'll post whatever I like. I'm a subscriber 😀
Congratulations on wasting 30 bucks.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
29 Jun 06

Originally posted by aginis
somehow when i first saw the forum i thougt the overriding majority of puzzles would be chess related. Much to my surprise most people didn't even attempt a discussion of my chess puzzles. As for logic puzzles the problem is not that the riddles are stupid its that they are cliches and most people have seen the answer before. Not to mention the riddles differ minimally. "begins with B ends with E" "pronounced Incorrectly" please try something new.
Difficult endgame studies are a bit intimidating. You'd do better with some forced mate-type problems. The main thing I dislike about endgame studies is that I never really know when I'm done. There's always an extra trick at the 'end' of the analysis.

a

Moves
29 Jun 06

Difficult endgame studies are a bit intimidating. You'd do better with some forced mate-type problems. The main thing I dislike about endgame studies is that I never really know when I'm done. There's always an extra trick at the 'end' of the analysis.
thats why i think difficult positions are good for forums, where one person might miss something a group will succeed!

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
30 Jun 06

most often pronounced incorrectly?
Good one.

I also like the paradox that arises: Can the word incorrectly ever be pronounced correctly? Only if it is pronounced incorrectly! But then...

F

London

Moves
02 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
Good one.

I also like the paradox that arises: Can the word incorrectly ever be pronounced correctly? Only if it is pronounced incorrectly! But then...
I like that one 😉

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
03 Jul 06

This site is for anyone, of any age, that is able to play chess. Who the heck named you censor of the P&P forum?

s

Moves
03 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Palynka
This site is for anyone, of any age, that is able to play chess. Who the heck named you censor of the P&P forum?
Actually it's not! I wanted to play my god-daughter on here (although on second thoughts it would not have been a good idea because of the forums) and children below a certain age are not alowed (I think it's 13? anyone)