the genie in the bottle

the genie in the bottle

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
08 Apr 08

The man finds a bottle on the beach in Souther California. He gives a little rub and out pops a genie. The genie offers him one wish. The man wonders why not three wishes in the tradition of genies worldwide and the genie again offers only one wish, take it or leave it, and better make it a good one. The man, who always wanted to visit beautifuly Hawaii but was afraid to fly, asked for a highway to Hawaii.

The genie was crestfallen. "Do you have any idea what a highway to Hawaii would entail? How much concrete and iron? The SALT water and winds! It's 2,500 miles, and miles deep in places! Wouldn't there be something else, equally appealling, but a little more practical you might like?"

The man thinks it over and asks the genie to explain how women think. "Excuse me?" says the genie, not quite understanding. "Well," says the man, "like when she holds a dress up in front of her and asks me, How does this make me look? Do I look fat in this? Or when she says, I just saved $200 and I ask how she did that and she says because they had a 2 for 1 sale."

The genie thinks for a moment and answers ___________________ ____________________ ____________________________ ______________________ ________________________________.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by coquette
The man finds a bottle on the beach in Souther California. He gives a little rub and out pops a genie. The genie offers him one wish. The man wonders why not three wishes in the tradition of genies worldwide and the genie again offers only one wish, take it or leave it, and better make it a good one. The man, who always wanted to visit beautifuly Hawaii but ...[text shortened]... ____________________________ ______________________ ________________________________.
"I'd rather make the bridge." ?

E
Seeker

Going where needed.

Moves
08 Apr 08

"Want two lanes, or four?"

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Apr 08

I agree with those two!!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Apr 08

Lets paint the bridge red.

b

Moves
10 Apr 08

"They don't. They just talk."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Apr 08

Originally posted by brobluto
"They don't. They just talk."
also good!

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
11 Apr 08

"two lanes or four?" is the official answer.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
11 Apr 08
1 edit

Originally posted by coquette
"two lanes or four?" is the official answer.
Then why did you leave five blanks?

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
11 Apr 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Then why did you leave five blanks?
I'm not good at math.