Nobody will solve this.

Nobody will solve this.

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LL

Moves
31 Jan 07

Originally posted by Thequ1ck
Was he wearing jewellery?
No.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
31 Jan 07

Originally posted by Lord Leto
No.
WHAT - IS - THE - ANSWER? No more pussyfooting around. And please don't let it be underwhelming...🙄

LL

Moves
31 Jan 07

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
I found it richly ironic that you lecture people about intelligence when you can't even spell the word 'intelligent' properly.

The 'clutter' you perceive in this thread (I assume you meant 'thread' instead of 'forum'😉 is due to all the loopholes and exceptions to natural/physical laws in your riddle. I'm not the only one who's been pointing these out. If you don't want a 'cluttered' thread, then post a better riddle next time.
I told you that I don't know how to write corectly and this is becaus english is not my maternal language and I don't learn it at school or anything, it is just another language I picked up from TV.

+Just for a hint to solve the riddle :try looking at the riddle in a non scientific way (don't forget I told you that the riddle was created by a writer and this is the bigest clue).

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 07

I told you that I don't know how to write corectly and this is becaus english is not my maternal language and I don't learn it at school or anything, it is just another language I picked up from TV.

+Just for a hint to solve the riddle :try looking at the riddle in a non scientific way (don't forget I told you that the riddle was created by a writer and this is the bigest clue).
So the room doesn't have to be a rectangular box. It could be wedge shaped in which case he jams his head up into the wedge hard enough to hold his weight and just lets go and hangs.

LL

Moves
31 Jan 07

Originally posted by sonhouse
So the room doesn't have to be a rectangular box. It could be wedge shaped in which case he jams his head up into the wedge hard enough to hold his weight and just lets go and hangs.
The room is a rectangular box.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 07

The room is a rectangular box.
I might point out that wasn't specified in the original wording.
So are the walls too solid for a lifetime of scratching with fingernails to have an effect? Can he affect the depth of the wall with his fingernails?

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
31 Jan 07

I might point out that wasn't specified in the original wording.
So are the walls too solid for a lifetime of scratching with fingernails to have an effect? Can he affect the depth of the wall with his fingernails?
What do you think? This is a trick question, kind of like the "two halves make a whole"-type riddles we've seen so many of on this site. I can't wait to hear the answer so we can all say "well...that wasn't worth the effort, was it?"

😞

Read a book!

Moves
31 Jan 07

Originally posted by PBE6
What do you think? This is a trick question, kind of like the "two halves make a whole"-type riddles we've seen so many of on this site. I can't wait to hear the answer so we can all say "well...that wasn't worth the effort, was it?"

😞
If it's a trick question, let's string him up! 😠

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 07

Originally posted by PBE6

😞
Could very well be. One thing we didn't try: It also isn't specified the temperature. So maybe the walls are like 100 degrees below zero and he jumped up and stuck out his tongue which froze to the wall and he hung himself that way......

S

Moves
31 Jan 07

Is it a self portrait or a mirror perhaps?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 07

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
He gnawed his stomach open and hung himself on his own intestines.
Even if he did gnaw out his stomach, what do you hang yourself ON?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
31 Jan 07

Even if he did gnaw out his stomach, what do you hang yourself ON?
I was thinking of punching holes in the ceiling, but then we learned that the walls of the room are 'solid'. 🙄

M

Moves
31 Jan 07

Whats the ANSWER?????

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Jan 07

Originally posted by MikeBruce
Whats the ANSWER?????
Before he clarified his statement, I thought it was going to be like the joke about the plastic surgeon who hung himself, and then hung himself! But he said the dude commited suicide. One thing he didn't say, was he actually committed suicide BY hanging. I like my earlier idea, the walls were extremely cold, he could have jumped up and stuck his tongue to the wall and hung that way or cut himself and plastered the blood on his head, jumped up and froze his head to the wall that way and hung, if frozen blood could support an adult male...

i

Sydney

Moves
31 Jan 07

, if frozen blood could support an adult male...
the skin would just rip off his head .. there may be enough surface area on the hands to support the weight though, also if the ceiling was low enough and he didn't need to jump he would need less contact. Alternatively the wall could be freezing and he could just leap up and freeze on to that, heaps of surface area .. it would help if he was nice and sweaty at the time too 😉