Nasty little Flash

Nasty little Flash "IQ" puzzle

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
06 May 05

Originally posted by Duck Duck Goose
it's easy... i actually got to the video without cheating

http://nordinho.com/vbull/showthread.php?t=3372

only go to it if you want the answers... as for the combination to the safe, look on the white paper, and mentally flip it upside down. there will be a website (OPEN A NEW BROWSER) with cards. click on them, and the numbers for the safe ...[text shortened]... ination of these four numbers, to open the safe. pick up the screwdriver, open the door, voila!
Mentally flip it upside down? WTF does that mean?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
06 May 05

I had to cheat to get the second ring and to find the safe, and to open it 🙁. However it's not my fault entirely as the website didn't work.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
06 May 05

There's another one out there which is REALLY hard if I remember correctly. It's also called (something) Room, but I don't remember the exact name.

D

Brisbane, Australia

Moves
06 May 05

Gah, I finished this.

The code is 1994, but you need to find the key as well. The safe doesn't open without the key. Doi.

The Veridian Room is harder than the Crimson Room. I finished Crimson Room in about 30 minutes...Veridian Room in about 1 hour. Took me that much longer.

A
Lazy Sod

Everywhere

Moves
06 May 05

OK, despite being a really irritating "click on everything until your head explodes" puzzle, I only get eleven items (the second ring is missing).

Where the "hot-fiery-place" is it?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
06 May 05

PM me which objects you have and I'll tell you what's missing and where.

DDG

Moves
06 May 05

did you get the one ring by opening and closing the curtain 4-5 times really fast?

T

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by Duck Duck Goose
did you get the one ring by opening and closing the curtain 4-5 times really fast?
Yeah. I'm still missing an item.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
06 Jun 05

it's not that hard once you get the stick...everything fits into place. it took a few minutes to work out how to use the box and after that it was simple.

fred

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
06 Jun 05

Originally posted by malinga
There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of
this room.
If you find:
0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idoit
6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idiot
9-10 items, u r normal
11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in the world can do it.

...or so the email said anyway. I found 12 and am still stuck in da room. How many of you can get out?
Me too. Found 12 and still stuck.

f

Moves
06 Jun 05

i have 12. i got both rings and am stuck

F

Moves
07 Jun 05
1 edit

I found all things without cheating...
If someone who's stuck wants me to tell what to do or where to look, just ask...

someone who knows another puzzle game like that??????
I really liked this one (I needed the help which was gaven before this post on this forum!)

T

Moves
07 Jun 05

how come it took u lot so long to complete the puzzle, it took me 9 minutes first time, to complete, and i guessed the code by starting at 0000, and going up.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
07 Jun 05

We got it (my wife and I)! No cheating other than 1994. 1 min. No. . . longer than that.

T

Moves
07 Jun 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Freddie2004
it's not that hard once you get the stick...everything fits into place. it took a few minutes to work out how to use the box and after that it was simple.

fred
Got both keys, got the stick, got the tape.
Still stuck.