Identify the people in this picture

Identify the people in this picture

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
11 Dec 07

http://www.2send.us/uploads/31764cde91.jpg

How many of them can you identify?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Dec 07

Originally posted by David113

Just about every famous person in written history

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Dec 07

On the left are Hitler and Charlie Chaplin, center bottom is Einstein, center Elvis with Stalin in front, top left Bruce Lee, bottom left Mike Tyson (?), Lincoln who seems to be looking at Mao Tse Tsung, Che Guevara and next to him on a horse is I think Napoleon, Marilyn Monroe hiding hehind a camel, Michael Jordon on the right, bottom right has Gandhi with sheep...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Dec 07

I tried to print the picture but all I could get was the left third, got a bit more towards the center when I went lanscape mode but how do I get the whole picture on paper?

d

Moves
12 Dec 07

It looks like Orville Wright and Karl Marx are headed for fisticuffs.

d

Moves
12 Dec 07

PS - this would be much easier if there was a Sgt. Peppers paint-by-numbers thingy that went with it...

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
12 Dec 07

Def not them all

Easter Island Faces
Druids
Stephen King
Pele
Audrey Hepburn
Charlie Chaplin
Lawrence of Arabia
Mike Tyson
Putin
Einstein
Queen Elizabeth
Saddam
Mao
Hitler
Ghingis Khan
Phrahoa
Clinton
Bruce Lee
Churchill
Thatcher
Stalin
Lincoln
Shakespeare
Napolean
Hannibal
Che
Castro
Godfather
Arafat
Marylyn Monroe
Spartacus
Bush Jr.
Pavarotti
Yao Ming
Mandella
Gorbachov
Prince Charles
Michael jordan
Prime minster of Israel
ghandi
Bin Laden
Mother theresa
Marx

Guesses

Piccaso
Dali
Lennon
annie oakley
Moses
Noah
John Stuart Mill
Confuscious
Plato
Socrates
Nietszke
Rasputin

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Dec 07

On the far left behind Beethovan or Chopin at the piano is Audrey Hepburn. The guy on the right with his finger in the air is probably Jackie Chan. Next to Charlie Chaplin is probably Livingston. You get a lot more detail if you hit the little arrow box so you can scroll through the picture. Still can't print it out fully.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Dec 07

Originally posted by darvlay
PS - this would be much easier if there was a Sgt. Peppers paint-by-numbers thingy that went with it...
Who is the chinese looking dude with the red star on his T shirt playing guitar, next to Lenin? Next to him, Aristotle and maybe Clark Kent, mild mannered reporter. Marylin Monroe maybe.

a
Enola Straight

mouse mouse mouse

Moves
12 Dec 07

Originally posted by sonhouse
I tried to print the picture but all I could get was the left third, got a bit more towards the center when I went lanscape mode but how do I get the whole picture on paper?
Just right click on it and hit copy, and then paste it into a photoeditor, though a decent word processor usually works too. You can then print it from there and orient it to get it as large as a piece of paper. It only gave me half of the image when I clicked one the left side, but when I clicked on the right side I got the whole thing. Just experiment with where you click.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
17 Dec 07

can anyone find the answers on the web?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Dec 07
11 edits

Sitting to Lincoln's right might be Mark Twain. Opposite Lincoln is probably a British Queen; Victoria or Elizabeth maybe.

Bill Clinton is to our left of Bruce lee. He seems to be triumphantly holding a squid.

Under Bruce Lee's armpit is an American President I believe. Roosevelt? No Kennedy I think. The Irish Catholic one. Maybe it's the dad, Joe Kennedy.

No wait it's Churchill!!! I think 😕

On the left, behind a piano - is that a bad picture of that "Breakfast at Tiffany's" girl? Audrey Hepburn I think?

Is Tyson farting on that poor sap to our right of him? Or is he snuggling up to the doctor to our left of him? Or both?

And I think in the top right; that's one of the President George Bushes in PJs with a spyglass, and behind him might be Jackie Chan. I don't know what Jackie's shirt is supposed to mean though. Bush is looking roughly at Julius Caesar. He's actually looking at Marilyn or maybe the guy on the camel, but Caesar is in that direction, to our left of Bush.

Don Corleone is behind Marilyn. Al Pacino is the actor's name right?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Dec 07

Originally posted by darvlay
It looks like Orville Wright and Karl Marx are headed for fisticuffs.
Where?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Dec 07

On the far left behind Beethovan or Chopin at the piano is Audrey Hepburn. The guy on the right with his finger in the air is probably Jackie Chan. Next to Charlie Chaplin is probably Livingston. You get a lot more detail if you hit the little arrow box so you can scroll through the picture. Still can't print it out fully.
So it is Hepburn! Bad picture of her I think. The others were done much better.

You agree with me about Jackie too. Good.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Dec 07

Who is the chinese looking dude with the red star on his T shirt playing guitar, next to Lenin? Next to him, Aristotle and maybe Clark Kent, mild mannered reporter. Marylin Monroe maybe.
There are lots of guys with red stars. Is that supposed to mean they are Maoists?