How many DARKWING Clan members...

How many DARKWING Clan members...

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U

Steelers Country

Moves
11 Jun 03

Originally posted by bbarr
How many Apostles does it take to change a light bulb?

It would take just one, but they tend to prefer remaining in the dark.

to bad you dont see the lightπŸ˜€

L

Amsterdam

Moves
11 Jun 03
1 edit

Originally posted by genius
yeah-the film isn't very historically accurate. i mean-there was no bridge in the battle of stirling bridge...πŸ˜›
The first campaign of AOE II is based on those scotland battles with William Walace, very nice game...play it a lot when I'm not on RHP (so I never play itπŸ˜›)

Olav

o
Looooney Ork

A galaxy far away

Moves
11 Jun 03

Originally posted by LivingLegend
The first campaign of AOE II is based on those scotland battles with William Walace, very nice game...play it a lot when I'm not on RHP (so I never play itπŸ˜›)

Olav
That is a cool game. I like playing the Joan of Arc campagn. πŸ˜›

L

Amsterdam

Moves
11 Jun 03

Originally posted by orkyboy
That is a cool game. I like playing the Joan of Arc campagn. πŸ˜›
Yeah! The last one is so cool......millions of horses...the battlefield spilled with blood again! Again, memories...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

Olav

o
Looooney Ork

A galaxy far away

Moves
11 Jun 03

Yeah! The last one is so cool......millions of horses...the battlefield spilled with blood again! Again, memories...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

Olav
I like the Death Matches. I like being the Turks and shooting some of the waddling samerai. πŸ™‚

L

Amsterdam

Moves
11 Jun 03

I like the Death Matches. I like being the Turks and shooting some of the waddling samerai. πŸ™‚
What is your favorite tribe?

Olav

Lightly Salted...

Moves
11 Jun 03

Q1: How many Freethinkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A1: None. Where they are going they need to get accustomed to darkness... Did someone turn the heat up?

A2: All of them because they would have to make sure it really was out and once they proved that scientifically they would have to make sure that if there WAS a change that it wouldn't prove their beloved Darwin wrong, which if that was the case then they would just work in the dark, if Darwin was safe then they would have to work out some sort of verrrry complicated selection process to decide WHO was the fittest and therefore capable of changing.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
11 Jun 03

Originally posted by ChessNut
Q1: How many Freethinkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A1: None. Where they are going they need to get accustomed to darkness... Did someone turn the heat up?

A2: All of them because they would have to make sure it really was out and once they proved that scientifically they would have to make sure that if there WAS a change that it wouldn't ...[text shortened]... y complicated selection process to decide WHO was the fittest and therefore capable of changing.
How many Apostles does it take to change a lightbulb?

Undetermined. They prefer to pray for the second coming of the same bulb.

Lightly Salted...

Moves
11 Jun 03

Originally posted by bbarr
How many Apostles does it take to change a lightbulb?

Undetermined. They prefer to pray for the second coming of the same bulb.
Hehehe...ok. You got me there. That was pretty good. πŸ˜‰

g
Wayward Soul

Your Blackened Sky

Moves
12 Jun 03

Originally posted by zamba
Aren't you thinking of the Battle of Stamford Bridge? (The battle before the one at Hastings in 1066.)
no-stirling bridge. it was a significan't victory for the scots, although we were defeated not long after at falkirk (i think πŸ˜›). bannockburn was the "battle for stirling". 1314, and wallace was dead-the english were driven back into a burn (a stream πŸ˜‰)and a bog, where they drowned...πŸ˜› it's strange how you english always forget your defeats...πŸ˜‰

o
Looooney Ork

A galaxy far away

Moves
12 Jun 03

Originally posted by genius
no-stirling bridge. it was a significan't victory for the scots, although we were defeated not long after at falkirk (i think πŸ˜›). bannockburn was the "battle for stirling". 1314, and wallace was dead-the english were driven back into a burn (a stream πŸ˜‰)and a bog, where they drowned...πŸ˜› it's strange how you english always forget your defeats...πŸ˜‰
We don't "forget" them. We just can't be bothered to learn about the small minority we lost. LOL. πŸ˜›

o
Looooney Ork

A galaxy far away

Moves
12 Jun 03

What is your favorite tribe?

Olav
The Turks are cool but the Hunnish Tartars rule at destroying buildings and running away. The Longbowman have an excellant range. Mmm....decisions, decisions. πŸ˜›

L

Amsterdam

Moves
12 Jun 03

The Turks are cool but the Hunnish Tartars rule at destroying buildings and running away. The Longbowman have an excellant range. Mmm....decisions, decisions. πŸ˜›
Haha, we could try to play over the web sometimes!

Olav

o
Looooney Ork

A galaxy far away

Moves
13 Jun 03

Haha, we could try to play over the web sometimes!

Olav
You will have to get used to being sieged by burning trebuchet shots if you play me on AOE2. HAHAHAHAHA. πŸ˜‰

p
Discombobulating...

cloning vat

Moves
13 Jun 03

You will have to get used to being sieged by burning trebuchet shots if you play me on AOE2. HAHAHAHAHA. πŸ˜‰
I like the spanish. the conquistadores are the BEST! πŸ˜‰