How many DARKWING Clan members...

How many DARKWING Clan members...

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Amsterdam

Moves
10 Jun 03

Originally posted by Varg
No no, it's a game. πŸ˜‰
True, and it's funny, I agree...I almost fell of my chair as wellπŸ˜€...but some people can be hurt with games like that...

Olav

V
Thinking...

Odersfelt

Moves
10 Jun 03

Originally posted by LivingLegend
True, and it's funny, I agree...I almost fell of my chair as wellπŸ˜€...but some people can be hurt with games like that...

Olav
The whole Clan thing is a lot of fun. Witness the Gonzo Clan insulting everyone (starting with the Apostles) and the constant sniping between the Bad Bishops and the Freethinkers on the Clans forum.
The Apostles of course are natural enemies of the Freethinkers and we will smite them at every opportunity πŸ˜‰

Lightly Salted...

Moves
10 Jun 03

The Apostles of course are natural enemies of the Freethinkers and we will smite them at every opportunity πŸ˜‰
Ouch. Stop that. (Said with my best Curly imitation) That's Three Stooges for those who don't know.

Wait a minute... you know... Varq... do you resemble Moe or is it just me? πŸ˜€

It's all in good fun. I honestly have the utmost respect for all of you guys...(as I hold back a snicker). πŸ˜‰

I really do and that's no joke. This site would be nothing without all of us who are here to have a good time and play some good chess (sometimes at least).

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
10 Jun 03
1 edit

OK then... How many Red Hot Rebels does it take to change a lightbulb?

The whole clan! One to take the old one out and replace it while the rest hold back Red Hot Ted and stop him pushing his paws into the socket... πŸ˜€

L

Amsterdam

Moves
10 Jun 03

The whole Clan thing is a lot of fun. Witness the Gonzo Clan insulting everyone (starting with the Apostles) and the constant sniping between the Bad Bishops and the Freethinkers on the Clans forum.
Oke, I understand, sorry for thatπŸ™‚

How many Freethinkers does it take to change a lightbulb?

All of them, because they all sit down and watch how evolution recharges it!

Olav

L

Amsterdam

Moves
10 Jun 03
1 edit

How many Bravehearts does it take to change a lightbulb?

All of them, because they all start fighting to get the honour of changing it!

Olav

V
Thinking...

Odersfelt

Moves
10 Jun 03

How many Bravehearts does it take to change a lightbulb?
Just one, but the rest have to paint their arses blue 😲

L

Amsterdam

Moves
10 Jun 03

Haha, and why is that?

Olav

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
10 Jun 03

Only one....
William Wallace can shoot lightning bolts from his arse.

BTW, I really enjoyed the "Let there be light" jibe, GREAT!

V
Thinking...

Odersfelt

Moves
10 Jun 03

Haha, and why is that?

Olav
Didn't they do that in the film Braveheart?
Anyway, they used to paint themselves blue and bare their arses in order to scare and/or insult their foes!

L

Amsterdam

Moves
10 Jun 03

Anyway, they used to paint themselves blue and bare their arses in order to scare and/or insult their foes!
Nice one...I should tell that to my Rugby coach!

Olav

p.s. Isn't Braveheart with Mel Gibson?

g
Wayward Soul

Your Blackened Sky

Moves
10 Jun 03

yeah-the film isn't very historically accurate. i mean-there was no bridge in the battle of stirling bridge...πŸ˜›

Lightly Salted...

Moves
10 Jun 03
1 edit

Originally posted by genius
yeah-the film isn't very historically accurate. i mean-there was no bridge in the battle of stirling bridge...πŸ˜›
That's funny, I don't remember a bridge in the battle for Stirling. 😳 Wasn't that where his nephew got his head chopped off when the castle fell? Where was the bridge? Were there Trolls under it? πŸ˜‰

z

Norway

Moves
11 Jun 03

Originally posted by genius
Aren't you thinking of the Battle of Stamford Bridge? (The battle before the one at Hastings in 1066.)

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
11 Jun 03

How many Apostles does it take to change a light bulb?

It would take just one, but they tend to prefer remaining in the dark.