A Text Adventure

A Text Adventure

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
30 Jun 10
6 edits

POST STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Banana Phil joins Knight and Tiger as the latter two advance. Iamatiger catches a whiff of something...dessicated flesh...and evil...and he sees something ahead! Up on the ceiling, gripping the rocks is a dried up corpse with wild eyes!

Uries can hear it...a whispering...nearly inaudible...it's making some sort of rhythmic, raspy noise most would not be able to hear!

(I was worried it wouldn't let me put the King in check)

Moves
30 Jun 10

Evil object will be a threat to humans, defend them.
Respond to events, attack thing if there is a good opportunity.
Ask human with sword, can the humans generate more light?

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
30 Jun 10

Ignore faint voices somewhere below...collect 3 banana skins, head north

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
01 Jul 10

(Above post is no longer under construction)

BK

Moves
01 Jul 10

wats black bishop

Moves
01 Jul 10

Tiger attempts to warn king of corpse (black bishop) and need of more light to see if anything else lurks behind it.

BK

Moves
01 Jul 10

nvr mind abve post

Moves
02 Jul 10

Humans seem frozen in fear, tiger not scared, quickly run round (not underneath) bad thing to see if it moves, and if there are any other threats near it.

BK

Moves
03 Jul 10

poke corpse

U

Moves
04 Jul 10

>search corpse

BK

Moves
04 Jul 10

stomp on corpse/ disrespect corpse/ poke fun of corpse/ bully corpse

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
04 Jul 10
2 edits

I'm kinda surprised this thread hasn't died by now. Very cool! Thanks for participating.

I'll write a proper game post at some point. Feel free to suggest things you might do because once I write the post you can't go back in time.

A little bit more info...

Banana King feels a creepy, unpleasant sense of deja vu as he approaches the seemingly alive corpse.

It looks almost like a man who has been terrified to death, but it's still moving, with wild, tangled white hair standing on end, and glaring, staring eyeballs as it trembles, seemingly without any strength left in it's body other than the strength it's using to grip the cracks and protrusions in the ceiling - which must be considerable - it's not something a normal person could do, clinging to the roof like that.

Moves
04 Jul 10
1 edit

Tiger senses the corpse is possibly not a danger, but still prepares to attack it if it threatens humans or self, and continues doing a quick pass of immediately surrounding dark areas (via sight, sound and scent) to see if any other threats lurk close by. Tries to suggest to humans that they could attempt to communicate with corpse to assess its threat level.

U

Moves
04 Jul 10

>ask corpse about corpse

M

Moves
05 Jul 10

Been offline for a while, but intregued by these grid thingies I saw on the way past.
ATY, please will you post a very brief summary of events so I can dive back in.

Thanks

Phil.