white=good black=evil

white=good black=evil

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bla bla bla

Moves
08 Apr 07

i like it much better when i win with black. white goes first, whatever. black is just way cooler....and evil is cool.

SS

Moves
08 Apr 07

No Name Maddox

County Doledrum

Moves
08 Apr 07

"White goes first, whatever" would have been a great alternative rallying cry for Martin Luther King.

c

Moves
08 Apr 07

Originally posted by Amaurote
"White goes first, whatever" would have been a great alternative rallying cry for Martin Luther King.
Hahaha, that's a good point. 😛

s

Moves
08 Apr 07

Originally posted by bot 6
i like it much better when i win with black. white goes first, whatever. black is just way cooler....and evil is cool.
Dude are you serious? This is the bit of wisdom you choose to bestow upon us? Get a job or something

MR

Moves
08 Apr 07

Originally posted by stockton1984
Dude are you serious? This is the bit of wisdom you choose to bestow upon us? Get a job or something
Nope, he's not serious at all. That should be crystal clear to all. 😀

r

Tony, kiss mine!

Moves
08 Apr 07

Originally posted by cmsMaster
Hahaha, that's a good point. 😛
im surprised the NAACP hasn't that we make black be the player that goes first...
they used to fight for equality...
now they're actually almost pushing black supremacy...
THAT'LL be the day!
it's just annoying to say the least....

Bla bla bla

Moves
08 Apr 07

Originally posted by Mad Rook
Nope, he's not serious at all. That should be crystal clear to all. 😀
at least some-one here gets it.

Bla bla bla

Moves
08 Apr 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
grow up. im talking about chess idiot.

r

Tony, kiss mine!

Moves
08 Apr 07
1 edit

grow up. im talking about chess idiot.
and we're talking about something else...
it's about that time in a thread where the topic changes completely...
if you still want to get feedback on your original thought for this post, start a new thread...
cuz this one has already begun to spin out of control, and there's no stopping it...

Bla bla bla

Moves
08 Apr 07

Originally posted by rubberjaw30
and we're talking about something else...
it's about that time in a thread where the topic changes completely...
if you still want to get feedback on your original thought for this post, start a new thread...
cuz this one has already begun to spin out of control, and there's no stopping it...
alright lets go with the flow
and continue out of control....
id like to say that everyone who thinks the devil is a state of mind, is superficial.

r

Tony, kiss mine!

Moves
08 Apr 07

alright lets go with the flow
and continue out of control....
id like to say that everyone who thinks the devil is a state of mind, is superficial.
it sometimes appears as though the devil appears in my state of mind...
cuz i sometimes imagine people I see on the street as having knives being shot through their spinal cords...
but, that's only on days in which Congress is in session...
Congress makes me want to kill people...

SS

Moves
08 Apr 07
1 edit

Bla bla bla

Moves
08 Apr 07

Originally posted by rubberjaw30
it sometimes appears as though the devil appears in my state of mind...
cuz i sometimes imagine people I see on the street as having knives being shot through their spinal cords...
but, that's only on days in which Congress is in session...
Congress makes me want to kill people...
"the greatest trick the devil has pulled, is convincing the world he doesent exist" i heard that somewhere... thoughts of stabbing people is the result frusteration inflicted by the world around us, and giving in to its infected cause... as far as politics are concerned. every form of government and the "lunitics" involved are puppets, controlled by the devil himself.

r

Tony, kiss mine!

Moves
08 Apr 07

"the greatest trick the devil has pulled, is convincing the world he doesent exist" i heard that somewhere... thoughts of stabbing people is the result frusteration inflicted by the world around us, and giving in to its infected cause... as far as politics are concerned. every form of government and the "lunitics" involved are puppets, controlled by the devil himself.
I agree,
hillary clinton's hair couldn't resemble subliminal/representative horns any more