Trying to play like Petrosian and failing

Trying to play like Petrosian and failing

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Aug 12

Originally posted by greenpawn34
"I believe we should transfer this debate to the spirituality forum "

Yes....Yes....Yes....

(SB I'm surprised at you. The best way to deal with this Holy Troll is to just ignore him.)
You are correct, but if there's one kind of idiot who pisses me off, it's the kind of idiot who pretends to speak for something I hold sacred. I shall try to be the better man, and refrain.

Richard

FL

Moves
01 Aug 12

Originally posted by Shallow BlueI shall try to be the better man, and refrain.
Trying to be a better man than RJHinds... that's setting your sights a little low, don't you think?

e4

Moves
01 Aug 12

Hi SB.

It's fine bringing in non chess stuff into this forum, we welcome the light relief.

But he's been jumping from thread to thread calling people Dumbass and Numbnuts
trying to get a Religious debate going. I've no idea why, perhaps his chums
in the Holy Joe forum are ignoring him.

I think you are doing the correct thing in not going there.

Does he cheat? Who knows? (I don't care just so long as he stops trolling.)
He does appear to have a very limited knowledge about the game but
that proves or means nothing.
Some of his chess observations have been hilariously wrong so he may
be on the biggest wind up of all time.
(he may for all we know be winding up the Religious lads in their forum.
Some of his comments on here have been most un-Christian like.)

W

Moves
01 Aug 12

Sorry to make this thing longer, but I'm curious if it is known why RJHinds is posting here even though he declared he wouldn't. Has there been an explanation? (I declare I'm not going to go any further into this. I'm just curious.)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Aug 12

Originally posted by WanderingKing
Sorry to make this thing longer, but I'm curious if it is known why RJHinds is posting here even though he declared he wouldn't. Has there been an explanation? (I declare I'm not going to go any further into this. I'm just curious.)
Yes, I explained what happened already.

W

Moves
01 Aug 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Yes, I explained what happened already.
Thank you. Could you tell me where?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Aug 12

Originally posted by WanderingKing
Thank you. Could you tell me where?
I don't remember, but it had to do with a message I received from jcmessy on an ending and when I answered the message, it brought me to the Chess Forum and then is when I realized my answer had been posted here. So it was by accident at first, but since I had already returned to the Chess Forum, I decided to contribute some more of my knowledge to better the chess here. 😏

W

Moves
01 Aug 12

I don't remember, but it had to do with a message I received from jcmessy on an ending and when I answered the message, it brought me to the Chess Forum and then is when I realized my answer had been posted here. So it was by accident at first, but since I had already returned to the Chess Forum, I decided to contribute some more of my knowledge to better the chess here. 😏
Thank you very much for the explanation.

p

Moves
01 Aug 12

, I decided to contribute some more of my knowledge to better the chess here. 😏
Well, we are not learning a lot about chess, but we are sure learning a lot about you. 🙄

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Aug 12

Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
Well, we are not learning a lot about chess, but we are sure learning a lot about you. 🙄
I did not realize I was such an interesting fellow that people would want to learn about me. You do not have to read my postings if you are not interested.

p

Moves
01 Aug 12

I did not realize I was such an interesting fellow that people would want to learn about me. You do not have to read my postings if you are not interested.
Ha Ha ... Very True !

W

Moves
01 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
There are good historical reasons, too, to consider Byelorussia and the Ukraine borderline European at most.
What are the reasons?

Moves
02 Aug 12

Originally posted by Fat Lady
Trying to be a better man than RJHinds... that's setting your sights a little low, don't you think?
Trying to be a better man than I have been before, silly.

Richard

Moves
02 Aug 12
1 edit

For the record, as long as you stick to posting here about chess, I have no problem with you posting here, about chess.

No, I don't even care if you post nonsensical analyses and miscomprehensions about chess. I do so often enough myself.

Richard