This makes me mad!

This makes me mad!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jew.

Moves
16 Aug 06

s

Moves
16 Aug 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
it's interesting how you say a person's rating would eventually find its true level... given the time. time can still be annoying for some to get to their true rating.

whose fault is it?
well it's both users fault.

i guess i've been overly aggressive towards the user moaning, but instead of moaning to keep a respectable rating, why not come in here and ...[text shortened]... out a rating, as it's just a number and doesn't define the chess player you actually are.
couldn't agree more, although it's not nice to loss, I learn a hell of a lot more from a defeat

Y

Moves
16 Aug 06
1 edit

how bout everyone accepts the fact that we are playing a GAME online and that getting timed out will not affect the course of your life.

Unless you're Bob the serial killer of course...

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
16 Aug 06

Originally posted by YUG0slav
how bout everyone accepts the fact that we are playing a GAME online and that getting timed out will not affect the course of your life.

Unless you're Bob the serial killer of course...
most do that already, but it's not going to stop these threads.

d

Moves
16 Aug 06
1 edit

Its probably because hes not a subscriber. it can get frustrating with only 6 games waiting for someone to move. When you can play as many games as you want theres no real reason for timing someone out I guess.

Jew.

Moves
17 Aug 06

C

Earth Prime

Moves
17 Aug 06

Enough with the countless threads on this. Looks like the OP did everything he could to be courteous to his opponents, but still, if there is a particular game you cannot bear to lose. Find a way to get online for a minute. All it takes is any computer anywhere.