The Rupert Principal

The Rupert Principal

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Nov 10

Unless you have an University degree, you should not even consider joining Peace on Earth. Having said that, if you can fathom the Rupert principal then your a freak! Good luck with that..

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
27 Nov 10

Originally posted by cprins99
Unless you have an University degree, you should not even consider joining Peace on Earth. Having said that, if you can fathom the Rupert principal then your a freak! Good luck with that..
....thats 'a University' and 'you're'.

Jesus wept.

skeeter

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
27 Nov 10

Originally posted by skeeter
....thats 'a University' and 'you're'.

Jesus wept.

skeeter
Rec'd!

Z

Moves
27 Nov 10

Also, I think you meant principle, not principal.

M

Moves
27 Nov 10

Originally posted by Zelnick
Also, I think you meant principle, not principal.
well i sure feel like an idiot. I googled rupert principal and was wondering why I couldnt find anything.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Nov 10

Originally posted by Maxacre42
well i sure feel like an idiot. I googled rupert principal and was wondering why I couldnt find anything.
Surely you knew about Rupert, Principal of the Jules Verne Elementary school in the southeast corner of northwest Amarillo?

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
27 Nov 10

Just another two penneth from me but... I'm going off the fact that I know cprins 'disposes' of, very eloquently I feel, a very dry humour ...lest that be overlooked here 😉

S

Moves
27 Nov 10

What's an Rupert principul?

Philadelphia

Moves
27 Nov 10

Is Rupert a relative of Victoria Principal? I was a huge Dallas fan back in the day.

e4

Moves
28 Nov 10

Totally baffled I googled 'Rupert Principle + Chess' to see what
this lad was going on about and why he was venting in a chess forum.

It took me to a site called The Simpleton

http://qwertyrob.blogspot.com/2007/10/rupert-principle.html

MR

Moves
28 Nov 10

Originally posted by greenpawn34
Totally baffled I googled 'Rupert Principle + Chess' to see what
this lad was going on about and why he was venting in a chess forum.

It took me to a site called [b]The Simpleton

http://qwertyrob.blogspot.com/2007/10/rupert-principle.html[/b]
Hi GP

Probably the wrong Rupert. Look through the OP's other posts, he's big on "Peace on Earth". (Good luck with that.) Probably Rupert Sheldrake, those new age psychobabble links are more in tune with his dreams, methinks.

What does all this have to do with chess? Clearly a misplaced thread. And if he wants peace on Earth, what's he doing playing chess? It's such a violent game.

M

Moves
28 Nov 10

Originally posted by Mad Rook
Hi GP

Probably the wrong Rupert. Look through the OP's other posts, he's big on "Peace on Earth". (Good luck with that.) Probably Rupert Sheldrake, those new age psychobabble links are more in tune with his dreams, methinks.

What does all this have to do with chess? Clearly a misplaced thread. And if he wants peace on Earth, what's he doing playing chess? It's such a violent game.
He plays the caro-kann, aiming for harmony on the board through the form of a draw.