The Hammerschlag Prevails

The Hammerschlag Prevails

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Moves
09 Jun 07

Originally posted by Evil Pawn 666
I have been playing a game using the Hammer and my results so far have been nothing to excite confidence. Either I have found one very smart underrated player or (?) I have 6 (six) chess boards set up and have put more effort than remembered by me in years. He has made no errors I can detect. I have done nothing worth applause. Most of my play has been ...[text shortened]... hen finished I will post the game and ask for advise, but for now, a draw would make me happy.😛
what have you done done with smookiep???

:'(

i

Moves
09 Jun 07

huge upset!! korch wins!!! 😉

R
Different

Moves
09 Jun 07

Originally posted by RahimK
Maybe that's how you were taught?

After reading the

I'm aboot!!! to bomb Canada thread I realized that perhaps you weren't born here just like me. So could it not be possible that in your country you were taught to spell it aboot?

And you didn't know any better till I told you?

Is it not possible?

Answer the question madam.

um.....

UM! is not and answer. It's either yes or no!

Judge Judy 🙂
Or maybe I just like to "Canadianize" my posts.

R
Different

Moves
09 Jun 07

Originally posted by clandarkfire
Here's one I just finisshed
Game 3618319🙂😀😏
Nice. 🙂

R
Different

Moves
09 Jun 07

Originally posted by Evil Pawn 666
I have been playing a game using the Hammer and my results so far have been nothing to excite confidence. Either I have found one very smart underrated player or (?) I have 6 (six) chess boards set up and have put more effort than remembered by me in years. He has made no errors I can detect. I have done nothing worth applause. Most of my play has been ...[text shortened]... hen finished I will post the game and ask for advise, but for now, a draw would make me happy.😛
You must be doing something wrong.....

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
09 Jun 07

Originally posted by Raven69
You must be doing something wrong.....
Perhaps he/she wasn't flirting while playing? 😏

Hence, the results.

R
Different

Moves
10 Jun 07

Perhaps he/she wasn't flirting while playing? 😏

Hence, the results.
Yea, that must be it....to win a game, one must first master the art of flirting. 😵

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
10 Jun 07

Yea, that must be it....to win a game, one must first master the art of flirting. 😵
I take that comment back. It wasn't very nice and I'm not implying anything about you. Sorry.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
10 Jun 07

I take that comment back. It wasn't very nice and I'm not implying anything about you. Sorry.
Do not fear implying anything... cconcerning that wily wild bird. A good butt kicking by her 'TIS A GOOD THING!

R
Different

Moves
10 Jun 07

Lol...! Don't sweat it, I thought 'twas quite funny actually.

R
Different

Moves
10 Jun 07

Originally posted by smw6869
Do not fear implying anything... cconcerning that wily wild bird. A good butt kicking by her 'TIS A GOOD THING!
You used 'tis correctly! I'm so proud of you...!

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
10 Jun 07

Lol...! Don't sweat it, I thought 'twas quite funny actually.
I thought it was funny also but then I wasn't sure if you would take it differently considering your situation 🙄

Oops, Hehe you know I mean no harm.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
10 Jun 07

Originally posted by clandarkfire
Here's one I just finisshed
Game 3618319🙂😀😏
Wow! Great game, but do you really think you won because of the Hammer opening or because you are rated 200 pt. above your opponent and would have cleaned clock anyway?

c
Grammar Nazi

Auschwitz

Moves
11 Jun 07

Originally posted by smw6869
Wow! Great game, but do you really think you won because of the Hammer opening or because you are rated 200 pt. above your opponent and would have cleaned clock anyway?
I would have to agree with you. It seems like all the won games posted were against people with a much lower rating, so I dont know. I have never tried it against anyone rated much higher than me.

R
Different

Moves
12 Jun 07

Oops, Hehe you know I mean no harm.
Oh...? Is that why you sent that blood thirsty beaver after me?