The Hammerschlag Prevails

The Hammerschlag Prevails

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i

Moves
08 Jun 07

once korch completly breaks my balls ill post the game, i can see the benifits and will play it more times in the next round of a tourney...

R
Different

Moves
08 Jun 07

Originally posted by RahimK
Ugg 😞

'Tis thread is aboot the Hammerschlag.
I missed this post earlier...anyway, not trying to be nit picky or anything, but that's not an appropriate use of the word 'tis...'tis is just an abbreviation of it is....so your sentence, "It is thread is aboot the Hammerschlag," does not make grammatical sense....😵

R
Different

Moves
08 Jun 07

Originally posted by jvanhine
once korch completly breaks my balls ill post the game, i can see the benifits and will play it more times in the next round of a tourney...
That's the spirit...!

RS

Under ur ChessBoard!

Moves
08 Jun 07

Originally posted by Raven69
'Tis aboot time I get a decent challenge...unfortunately, it appears that smw is not capable of providing one... 😞
I'll challenge you, I think I found a good system against it

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
08 Jun 07

I missed this post earlier...anyway, not trying to be nit picky or anything, but that's not an appropriate use of the word 'tis...'tis is just an abbreviation of it is....so your sentence, "It is thread is aboot the Hammerschlag," does not make grammatical sense....😵
'tis != This? OOO......

BTW, aboot is spelled about.

I hope you didn't make that mistake on your DIPS. I would have flunked you right there, regardless of your creative English talent.

Maybe you do it on purpose, i'm not sure but I do see aboot in a lot of your posts and not just on Rhp either 😉

i

Moves
08 Jun 07

Originally posted by Restless Soul
interesting...id like to see what you came up with...

i

Moves
08 Jun 07

here the double... Game 3629158

here my first take at the normal one...
Game 3660885

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
08 Jun 07

Originally posted by Restless Soul
The Hammerschlag is invisible in the right hands.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
08 Jun 07

'Tis aboot time I get a decent challenge...unfortunately, it appears that smw is not capable of providing one... 😞
Why...you.... you.... little smarty pants Lady you. I wouldst challenge thee to a game of chess, but only if you promise Not to use the fool's mate, and, you must wear both Hammerclogs.

R
Different

Moves
08 Jun 07

Originally posted by RahimK
'tis != This? OOO......

BTW, aboot is spelled about.

I hope you didn't make that mistake on your DIPS. I would have flunked you right there, regardless of your creative English talent.

Maybe you do it on purpose, i'm not sure but I do see aboot in a lot of your posts and not just on Rhp either 😉
Nope, 'tis = it is.

And no, I don't do it on purpose, obviously I misspell "about" by complete accident every single time... 😵

R
Different

Moves
08 Jun 07

Originally posted by smw6869
Why...you.... you.... little smarty pants Lady you. I wouldst challenge thee to a game of chess, but only if you promise Not to use the fool's mate, and, you must wear both Hammerclogs.
No deal. 😛

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
08 Jun 07

No deal. 😛
I WIN!!!!!:'(

c
Grammar Nazi

Auschwitz

Moves
08 Jun 07

Here's one I just finisshed
Game 3618319🙂😀😏

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
08 Jun 07

Nope, 'tis = it is.

And no, I don't do it on purpose, obviously I misspell "about" by complete accident every single time... 😵
Maybe that's how you were taught?

After reading the

I'm aboot!!! to bomb Canada thread I realized that perhaps you weren't born here just like me. So could it not be possible that in your country you were taught to spell it aboot?

And you didn't know any better till I told you?

Is it not possible?

Answer the question madam.

um.....

UM! is not and answer. It's either yes or no!

Judge Judy 🙂

EP6
Soul Taker

Tionesta

Moves
09 Jun 07

I have been playing a game using the Hammer and my results so far have been nothing to excite confidence. Either I have found one very smart underrated player or (?) I have 6 (six) chess boards set up and have put more effort than remembered by me in years. He has made no errors I can detect. I have done nothing worth applause. Most of my play has been defense. When finished I will post the game and ask for advise, but for now, a draw would make me happy.😛