Skeeter has gone.

Skeeter has gone.

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by no1marauder
Someone being "caustic" or "disagreeable" is a pretty lame reason to remove a person who's been here over 8 years from a CHESS SITE. Esp. when a simple Forum ban would have removed her "disagreeableness" from the tender sensibilities of the gals at Metallica and others.
And...it threatens you with your sweet personality.

a

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its not about fantasies, its about abuse, why this simple fact has evaded you, who can
say, you have made the assertion that skeety was more abusive either put up , or shut
up and retract your statement.
My claim about fantasies (as you can see) was in reference to the religious forum. Sorry to disappoint but I'm not in to trash talk. I will reiterate my point that Skeeter's posts in the chess forum regularly breached term 3c of the TOS. Which part of that don't you understand?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by andrew93
So what is the point of having rules if you don't want to enforce them? Why have rule if you aren't prepared to enforce it?

To think she was banned for being caustic and disagreeable is disingenuous.
If it's "disingenuous" why did you say it?

Normally the way this Site enforces rules regarding unacceptable Forum conduct is by banning the offending user from the Forums. Why that was not deemed sufficient in this case is a mystery to me; skeets was a long time member and she certainly hasn't gotten any worse.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
she was no more abusive than many who frequent the forums, I disagree??

clearly you have never spent time in spirituality, which skeety never frequented. dont
forget i have also been on the receiving end of her fiesty nature, but it was never
totally abusive, indeed, perhaps you can provide any evidence of her abusive posts
and demonstrate ...[text shortened]... n mikeholm suggesting that my wife had
satisfied all of Clan Metallica, yet he remains active.
since skeeter never frequented the spirituality forum, do you think that could have
something to do with you not ever receiving a negative post from her?

You have never received a negative post from me in spirituality either.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by shortcircuit
And...it threatens you with your sweet personality.
Sure, SC, go whining to Russ how I should be removed because I'm not nice enough to members of Metallica. Maybe it'll work.

rc

Moves
05 Jan 12

My claim about fantasies (as you can see) was in reference to the religious forum. Sorry to disappoint but I'm not in to trash talk. I will reiterate my point that Skeeter's posts in the [b]chess forum regularly breached term 3c of the TOS. Which part of that don't you understand?[/b]
look, you have limited your thinking to that which is material and assigned rather
amazing processes to unintelligent agencies, that is fine, but you cannot make
unsubstantiated claims, its merely your opinion and holds no more validity to anyone
other than you, unless you can substantiate it, perhaps if you had visited spirituality to
check your variations, you would have realised that, instead of pontificating from a
room full of mirrors. so you disagree, so what?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
05 Jan 12

Sure, SC, go whining to Russ how I should be removed because I'm not nice enough to members of Metallica. Maybe it'll work.
You are not a problem....you are god!!!

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by wormwood
no, I got it the first time just fine, thanks. it's just that kegge doesn't know what he's talking about, yet for some reason is making a big scene about it. obviously thinking zygalski is lying. he's not.
More Internet "facts". Grow up. I am not making a big scene ... I just don't believe unfounded statements by anybody on this site. I have NOT said anybody is lying. Get your info straight.

a

Moves
05 Jan 12

@robbie : You are editing your posts after I have replied......I'm not interested in discussing this further with you if this is your MO.

a

Moves
05 Jan 12

If it's "disingenuous" why did you say it?.
Here's the kicker : I didn't. You may want to re-read my post.

st johnstone

Moves
05 Jan 12

Normally the way this Site enforces rules regarding unacceptable Forum conduct is by banning the offending user from the Forums. Why that was not deemed sufficient in this case is a mystery to me; skeets was a long time member and she certainly hasn't gotten any worse.
got 2 questions here hope someone can answer, 1) why did not the form moderator step in and close the thread skeeter was being abusive in? its happened many times in the past. 2) why does not admin say why she was banned? it cant be data protected as no real names are on here. ps come back skeeter we miss you

Hy-Brasil

Moves
05 Jan 12

Maybe she has been banned from the forums before no.1
Maybe several times no.1
Maybe it was the straw that broke the camels back no.1

You seem very sensitive about this whole thing no.1.
Why is that ?

rc

Moves
05 Jan 12
2 edits

Originally posted by shortcircuit
since skeeter never frequented the spirituality forum, do you think that could have
something to do with you not ever receiving a negative post from her?

You have never received a negative post from me in spirituality either.
skeety was instrumental in getting the forum started! I have never received a positive
from you either, instead your clan members thoroughly abused the TOS in the forums,
insulting my family, claiming my wife had satisfied all members of metallica, terming
me a son of a bitch, remember shorty, you asked if it was true, if my mom really was a
bitch, remember? will i find the post to jog your memory? No, well then, you were
guilty of the very same thing, even worse and yet you are still here!

rc

Moves
05 Jan 12
1 edit

@robbie : You are editing your posts after I have replied......I'm not interested in discussing this further with you if this is your MO.
what is there to discuss, your opinions, unsubstantiated, a room full of mirrors, thanks,
but my time is precious. you disagree, so what, thats fine, for you, its your evaluation.

t

Moves
05 Jan 12
1 edit

Here's the kicker : I didn't. You may want to re-read my post.

My guess is Skeeter would have generated the most complaints in the forums. In a word he/she was caustic.