RHP players suck!

RHP players suck!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
22 Sep 07

Originally posted by likeforest
cooshion im there now
I'll take you on, just don't start whining like a bitch when ya get beat.

l

Moves
22 Sep 07
1 edit

I have to recant my previous statement about poor blitz players. C00ushion (sp?) destoyed in over ten games with me winning only two or three. Nice games!

L

TouchYaToes!

Moves
22 Sep 07

I have to recant my previous statement about poor blitz players. C00ushion (sp?) destoyed in over ten games with me winning only two or three. Nice games!
Well done. Go get your medal now.

c
I'll take the Draw

NewBridge,Ireland

Moves
22 Sep 07
1 edit

You too Forest like I said your a great Blitz player, I love to play 2/0 and 1/0 games gets my Blood Boiling not to mention my Palms Sweating I hate that, Well yes it was fun anytime you want to play anymore just ask. Sleep Well

L

TouchYaToes!

Moves
22 Sep 07

Originally posted by c00ushion
You too Forest like I said your a great Blitz player, I love to play 2/0 and 1/0 games gets my Blood Boiling not to mention my Palms Sweating I hate that, Well yes it was fun anytime you want to play anymore just ask. Sleep Well
Ill give you a normal game if you want?

L

TouchYaToes!

Moves
22 Sep 07

Unless your chicken of course.

L

TouchYaToes!

Moves
22 Sep 07

I went white. 14/0. Delete if you want?

c
I'll take the Draw

NewBridge,Ireland

Moves
22 Sep 07
1 edit

Originally posted by LisaNova
I went white. 14/0. Delete if you want?
I dont back down to any challenge Lisa, Goodluck.

i

Moves
22 Sep 07

im rooting for c00ushion in this one for sure 🙂

here the game in progress- Game 4060416

L

TouchYaToes!

Moves
22 Sep 07

Thanks.. Im going with the queens gambit opening I think it's called. Good Luck.

z

Moves
22 Sep 07

I was once told that the best blitz players happened to be the best slow players as well. Why is it then that RHP players scuk at blitz? I have yet to find a challenge playing blitz here and have beaten many 2000+ players. On PC I wouldnt stand a chance against a guy rated 2000. Oh, and in case anyone has been awaiting moves in the heated Metbeirop battle. Game 3935745
Did a number fall off your RHP rating?

S

Moves
22 Sep 07

OTB play is where it's at anyway.
This is a decent 2nd though...

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
22 Sep 07

I was once told that the best blitz players happened to be the best slow players as well.
I did mention about it several times and i will repeat it again.

Some players are playing blitz better than other time controls, some are good in rapid, and some - in classical time control

c
I'll take the Draw

NewBridge,Ireland

Moves
22 Sep 07

Originally posted by Korch
I did mention about it several times and i will repeat it again.

[b]Some players are playing blitz better than other time controls, some are good in rapid, and some - in classical time control
[/b]
Well it doesnt matter, Korch you'd kill any of us anyway, Blitz or Slower time controls I'm sure, yes I agree, people play completely different in Blitz just because its a faster game really no time at all for analysising like you would in slower time controls.

s

Moves
22 Sep 07

I was once told that the best blitz players happened to be the best slow players as well. Why is it then that RHP players scuk at blitz? I have yet to find a challenge playing blitz here and have beaten many 2000+ players. On PC I wouldnt stand a chance against a guy rated 2000. Oh, and in case anyone has been awaiting moves in the heated Metbeirop battle. Game 3935745
Are you that wally that lowers his rating on purpose to catch out much higher (than your rating) rated players then to cap it all starts a thread about it, why do you do it? and it seems you are trying to do something similar now with blitz. You are one very sad person, you have my sympathy.