RHP players suck!

RHP players suck!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
22 Sep 07
2 edits

I was once told that the best blitz players happened to be the best slow players as well. Why is it then that RHP players scuk at blitz? I have yet to find a challenge playing blitz here and have beaten many 2000+ players. On PC I wouldnt stand a chance against a guy rated 2000. Oh, and in case anyone has been awaiting moves in the heated Metbeirop battle. Game 3935745

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
22 Sep 07

You're one to talk judging by how poorly you've played in the games we've had.

l

Moves
22 Sep 07

well im playing right now if you care for a game

R
Different

Moves
22 Sep 07

Originally posted by likeforest
RHP players suck!
Only if you pay well...😉

l

Moves
22 Sep 07

Originally posted by ih8sens
You're one to talk judging by how poorly you've played in the games we've had.
funny you overlooked mate in two!

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
22 Sep 07

lol and then i go and lose.. how embarassing.

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
22 Sep 07

ah @ least i took game 2... and yah i noticed right away.. i play 5-0 and 10/0 games better.

l

Moves
22 Sep 07

nice games!

L

TouchYaToes!

Moves
22 Sep 07

Probably the analyis board and the mind not trained to play full games but developed in different shorter areas.

ob

Moves
22 Sep 07

I took a rooster to a dogfight.It got killed.Roosters suck!

L

TouchYaToes!

Moves
22 Sep 07

Kramnik will probably relate a little due to his many toilet stops. 😉. That would give him a similar view as when people come back to their games as what happens here.

c
I'll take the Draw

NewBridge,Ireland

Moves
22 Sep 07

Originally posted by likeforest
I was once told that the best blitz players happened to be the best slow players as well. Why is it then that RHP players scuk at blitz? I have yet to find a challenge playing blitz here and have beaten many 2000+ players. On PC I wouldnt stand a chance against a guy rated 2000. Oh, and in case anyone has been awaiting moves in the heated Metbeirop battle. Game 3935745
Forest i'm at The Blitz Games everyday play 2/2 2/1 or 2/0 havent played you yet anytime your there just accept i'll play 1/0 if you want anything you wan till be there if you have to talk then better back it up and win, and I highly doubt youve beat any of the top players here with a 915 rating in slow chess since your able to analysis all your games in slower games and have to come up with quick smart moves in blitz... Just seems unlikely

MS

Under Cover

Moves
22 Sep 07

Originally posted by c00ushion
Forest i'm at The Blitz Games everyday play 2/2 2/1 or 2/0 havent played you yet anytime your there just accept i'll play 1/0 if you want anything you wan till be there if you have to talk then better back it up and win, and I highly doubt youve beat any of the top players here with a 915 rating in slow chess since your able to analysis all your games in slower games and have to come up with quick smart moves in blitz... Just seems unlikely
Don't fall into that trap. He's an admitted sandbagger, and plays considerably stronger than his rating indicates. Why people entertain his nonsense I'll never understand.

l

Moves
22 Sep 07

cooshion im there now

L

TouchYaToes!

Moves
22 Sep 07

Originally posted by c00ushion
Wow.. fighting words. Are you going to pull out youre pencil now?