Queen’s Gambit — Revisited

Queen’s Gambit — Revisited

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
08 May 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
My mistake.

Somehow I read South Korea from that. You're correct that most Americans aren't aware of North Korean films; note how my mind assumed you meant the South when discussing Korean media, even though you clearly said North.

D

Moves
09 May 21

F

Moves
09 May 21

Excuse me? I didn't think you approved of stereotypes, and anyone who knows me personally realizes that I am not "flag-waving." Also, I'm not sure why you felt that the word "protest" applied to my questions, being that you found them fit to address.

D

Moves
09 May 21

Moves
09 May 21
2 edits

@vivify said
Every thread on RHP about "Queens Gambit" tends to be the longest one on the page. That's how popular the show is.
Although that may be explained in large part by the sheer volume of endless drivel by just a single poster when the subject arises...

For clarity, Vivify, I am most certainly not referring to you.
Regards, and best wishes in chess—unless we play each other of course! 😉

F

Moves
09 May 21

Assuming that you meant "...that any Americans have ever complained...", please cite where my comments have indicated an "eagerness to deny" that some Americans have complained.

D

Moves
09 May 21