Northern Lad

Northern Lad

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

benching

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by rogueboy
People in glass houses....
Man I was surprised when I searched google and it turned this out ... Thread 88786 Around page 9

I was completely speechless....

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
09 Sep 08
8 edits

Originally posted by Jie
Man I was surprised when I searched google and it turned this out ... Thread 88786 Around page 9

You have already tried to help Arrakis spreading these absurd rumors in your previous RHP incarnation (as User 417143) my friend. And it did not help then - I got 2nd place in mod vote and after vote I was appointed as game mod. Why do you think that someone will start to take you more serious now? 🙂

Btw. Are you still afraid to blitz with me as you did afraid when you was User 238550 ?

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Jie

How did you know about something that happened here in March if you joined in July?

You really read all of the old forum posts!?

J

benching

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by MrHand
How did you know about something that happened here in March if you joined in July?

You really read all of the old forum posts!?
You would be surprised at what google turned out on certain usernames. Did you see what came up on Fat Lady? Pity it was removed.....

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
09 Sep 08
2 edits

Originally posted by Jie
You would be surprised at what google turned out on certain usernames. Did you see what came up on Fat Lady? Pity it was removed.....
google turns up a lot. You must have a lot of spare time to sift through all of that.........or have a pretty good idea what you are searching for (a posteriori knowledge). You are as transparent as freshly cleaned glass.

r

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Korch
Quote that "direct accusation of cheating" and feel free to argue why do you think so.

Content of your PM speaks itself so I don`t feel obliged to waste my time to discuss about obvious.
I thought you were clever.

Your post was removed, because it was deemed unacceptable by the moderation team.

If I were to repost, word for word, I run the risk of having my post removed and receiving a forum ban.

No further comments

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by rogueboy
I thought you were clever.

Your post was removed, because it was deemed unacceptable by the moderation team.

If I were to repost, word for word, I run the risk of having my post removed and receiving a forum ban.

No further comments
So you can`t back up your claim. No more questions to you.

J

benching

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by MrHand
google turns up a lot. You must have a lot of spare time to sift through all of that.........or have a pretty good idea what you are searching for (a posteriori knowledge). You are as transparent as freshly cleaned glass.
That's not surprising when someone first sent me a p.m. asking me if I was Jason. I have also been asked if I was Mad Mad Mac or Mac Mac Mad or something like that.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
09 Sep 08
3 edits

Originally posted by Jie
That's not surprising when someone first sent me a p.m. asking me if I was Jason. I have also been asked if I was Mad Mad Mac or Mac Mac Mad or something like that.
Dont worry - number of these PMs will decrease because know we know who you are z00t/ludz 🙂 You should seriously change your behavior and your writing style to be incognito under your next incarnation.

J

benching

Moves
09 Sep 08

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
09 Sep 08
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why do you think that mods can`t delete your posts without my assistance? I feel honored of course, but unfortunately they can do it without me.

Your speculations about disbanding of games mods are baseless, like your chiming with Arrakis (who was well known forum bully before he was banned from RHP).

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
09 Sep 08
2 edits

P.S. z00t/ludz/Jie seems to be suddenly changed his views about "Obsession with cheating" 😀

Thread 97157

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Jie
Did you see what came up on Fat Lady? Pity it was removed.....
A tub?

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
09 Sep 08

Originally posted by Jie

korch: here.
arrakis: banned.

it seems you were right for once: there's not much to say about that page.

e
leperchaun messiah

thru a glass onion

Moves
10 Sep 08

Originally posted by Jie

That's really funny Jie.