Need help getting to 1835?

Need help getting to 1835?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H
Renouned Grob Killer

Moves
25 Mar 07

People I have had a revelation, I have figured out how you get to such a rating at RHP, I feel it circlers around this:

o Play 1-4 games so you can "over analyze" the positions.

o Play the majority as white

o Make sure you play subscribers with heavy game loads and specifically try to get short time controls.

o Collect any skulls on the way.

o Make sure the games are highly tactical, because if its positional, the over analysis wont effective.

Hope this information is helpful.

Right now Ive pretty much followed all the rules, 75% of the games I have the white pieces, and Im undefeated, I'll let you know how it turns out.

😏

c

Moves
25 Mar 07

Originally posted by HomerJSimpson
People I have had a revelation, I have figured out how you get to such a rating at RHP, I feel it circlers around this:

o Make sure you play subscribers with heavy game loads and specifically try to get short time controls.

o Collect any skulls on the ...[text shortened]... e games I have the white pieces, and Im undefeated, I'll let you know how it turns out.

😏
Wonder why you'd choose such a rating. 🙄

H
Renouned Grob Killer

Moves
25 Mar 07

Originally posted by cmsMaster
Wonder why you'd choose such a rating. 🙄
Thats how far its been proven to be effective 😉

SS

Moves
25 Mar 07

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
25 Mar 07
2 edits

Thats how far its been proven to be effective 😉
How! You have never got to 1835 so no evidence that it works.

Mind you there is proof that my "How to get to 2000 rating" thread does work. Thread 52484.

P.S. and why are you still calling yourself a renouned Grob killer when there is no evidence of that either?

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
25 Mar 07

o Collect any skulls on the ...[text shortened]... e games I have the white pieces, and Im undefeated, I'll let you know how it turns out.

😏
can we keep this kind of personal asshattery in the general forum please. this is chess only.

c

Moves
25 Mar 07

Originally posted by wormwood
can we keep this kind of personal asshattery in the general forum please. this is [b]chess only.[/b]
Asshattery is in my top 5 favorite words of all time.

But yeah, I do sort of agree - except that the Only chess forum is nearly as polluted anyway.

SS

Moves
25 Mar 07

a

Moves
25 Mar 07

😏
"Renouned" isn't even a word, and you're not even close to that rating, so this post is complete garbage.

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
25 Mar 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Because I have yet to find a more powerful dragon.

AS

Ede, Netherlands

Moves
26 Mar 07

😏
You say you are undefeated but you lost more games than you won!

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
26 Mar 07
1 edit

😏
And after that you can go to the OTB tournament and lose against 1400 rated kid

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
26 Mar 07

Originally posted by ivan2908
And after that you can go to the OTB tournament and lose against 1400 rated kid
I've done that before only to find 12 months later the kid is rated 2000.

p

Moves
26 Mar 07

what flimflammery.. you'll never make 1835 wearing your hat on your ass.